Cannot earn essence of horror

Got 2 level 93 toons, 1 80 something.

I corrupt every MEDS I find (misery, envy, dread, scrorn)

nope, no luck. I really haven't liked this league much, just want my portal MTX to go play standard.

Guess I will go for shaper this weekend. Got a few sets.

How is everyone else getting 40/40? I mean, this essence is fucked. I have gotten like 6 essence of hysteria, 3 of another one and like 2 of delerium...what am I doing wrong?
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 2:05:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
YOur doing the samething wrong as i am aperantly what that thing is i have no clue i have 0 of the four i need kinda fucked up, o well prob got to spend some time in either trade or global 820 to get them but their droprate seems extremely rare,either that or i am indeed doing something wrong.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Oct 20, 2016, 11:48:44 PM
Got bored of the league before 36 this time cus after getting characters to 92, 90, 89 and 87 I haven't found either Horror or Delirium but hey this shit fucking happens all the time:

also I use the Perandus portal anyway
RNG. There is still over a month left in Essence. That's plenty of time to get Horror.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info