Totem Skin Microtransactions Updated, New Videos and Three Day Sale!

"
I like the concept of themed sales for multiple items :D

I second that. I really wish more items got daily discounts at the same time, at least once or twice a week.

To start with, when an armour set is on sale, the invididual parts of it should also go on sale. What if i only want a chest from the set (which is true in many cases), but there is no chance for that alone to ever go on sale. It's sad.
now whats left is that you make daggers on shops apply to claws.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
(...) we announced that most totem skins now work with all totem types (other than the Ancestral Totems) (...)

And that's why I'll pass. Is there a reason why the ancestral totems are left behind ? They're ugly !!! I want eagle skins for my totems. The karuys need love too !
I'm no coder but I'm assuming they can't do it on Ancestral Totems yet as the Spirit Models are tied to the Models for now.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I checked the daily sale page before this announcement, so I thought you had started to put up to 3 items for sale per day. Such disappointment :(
I hope i'm not being stubborn with this post, but

I think green searing bond effect should be separated from the totem section, I mean, we could use both MTX together, for example, Tiki Totem Skin + Green Searing Bond, that would be awesome imo.

But that's just some thoughts thrown in the wind xD

Thanks for the amazing updated GGG!
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Oct 19, 2016, 10:43:37 AM
Do the Tiki Totems always splinter when they expire or only when they get destroyed? I need to know to decide whether to go for Tiki or Olmec Totems.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Do the Tiki Totems always splinter when they expire or only when they get destroyed? I need to know to decide whether to go for Tiki or Olmec Totems.
They splinter when they expire, or when they are destroyed.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
They splinter when they expire, or when they are destroyed.

Thanks. Olmec Totem it is then. Having the Tikis pop all the time would only irritate me.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Mythabril on Oct 19, 2016, 12:01:49 PM
Any chance you could make it so you can use a totem skin on soul mantle?

I have made a few builds using mantle in the past and been very sad I can't skin the free hidden totem support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info