[2.6] Hegemony's Era Warchief Totems

(Only a small change to the tree for 2.6)

Hey what's up guys I wanted to do a little guide on this build I've been working on.The main skill is ancestral warchief totems used with Hegemony's Era. I'm still levelling the build but I have been running Atziri with ease from level 72. I have mostly specced into damage because I wanted to test the build asap. This build uses Abyssus so if you are going to play this on HC I would suggest prioritising life nodes early on. This build would probably suck as an uber lab farmer and I have no idea about shaper as I've never done it.

I've been getting a few pms about the build so I just want to add:
I made this build with the intention of farming Atziri
The highest map I have done with it is a tier 15 and it was ok
Yes there is better gear
Yes there are stronger builds (I never claimed it was the strongest)
If you feel another ascendancy is better then choose that one and let me know the outcome
I don't doubt for a second that someone could make this build stronger
If you want to try the build then that's great but if you want to change it and make it your own then that's great too

Ascendancy

Juggernaut

The main reason I chose this Ascendancy is for undeniable so get that first and stack as much accuracy as you can.
the rest is up to you but I chose unbreakable second and unstoppable third. When I do uber lab I will probably grab unflinching but uber lab isn't that important for this build.

Tooltip in town no buffs at level 75

Tooltip in hideout with Hatred+HeraldofAsh and Atziri's promise flask at level 75

keep in mind you have 2 totems summoned

Gear

Weapon

A good rare staff will also do.
(Purchased for 25c)

Helmet

You could get a cheaper one but it's worth paying for the good rolls imo. Keep an eye out for good a bargain while you level.
(Purchased for 1ex)

Body Armour

I bought 6 Dapper Prodigy's and threw a few essence's of it but you could use any six link you like.
(Purchased for 36c + Crafting)

Gloves

Accuracy, Attack speed, Life, and Resist.
(Purchased for 5c)

Boots

30% Movement speed, Life, Resist.
(Self crafted with essence)

Jewellery

Daresso's salute works well for the build but you don't need it. The rings are fairly budget just look for accuracy, life, resist.
(Amulet was 25c)
(Rings were about 10c for both)

Belt

Any good rare belt will do.
(Self crafted)

Flasks

Nothing special here but a taste of hate would be amazing.

Gem Setup

Ancestral warchief + Increased critical strikes + Faster attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Melee Damage on Full Life + Increased Area of Effect (Swap IncAoE for Concentrated Effect for bosses)

Aura's

Hatred
Herald of ash

Skill Tree

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPURAAB4e4yExH7gdn-eV-RRZ5ubWJd5UEeuPjH7CZbvDsauOQ4UIAthxPY8LRDMXz-vbHKpg1-DzCu29kjBBGjyrKr3Mrc-jEaMz3lo8B8871nzkn3-CviTPfypbj_8ogAYXRo4cg_cI_JF2L1YY3fj6GYEs5BVZp6YbzrhNZIB3AixwGYnL1jl5c-mV_6PhNk8BUVHKhNN40d-qZTvfDLRWiu9Nodq6-6j8mVNkGya4KcIHNy-p6knRZ2PRo8ahO9TUhNx2sFepUWOLlN07Viu-4vTbwUteu8-8blDkwfJZ7yam1F9c8se97mtCdI4FrvAAQbGAAAAAAA=

Bandits

Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Take Passive - Or take Oak if you want
Merciless - Take Passive

Leveling
I specced straight into dual totems as soon as I could equip the warchief totems

Atziri run at level 75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH1UjtR1a6k
Last edited by Zukage on Mar 9, 2017, 2:52:44 AM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2017, 4:17:09 PM
Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I was just messing about with my characters on standard and 6L my Hege's with 90 fusings. I like totem builds so this one seems perfect for me.

Have you done any of the centre of the atlas with this build?

Cheers.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Nice build and a lot of fun when everything around you is shattered into pieces :D
Hey,

just build this for fun on standrad with gear floating around in my stash.
cause you didn't leave a word about power charges, i just fit in a 4l ground slam pcoc crit and area to generate those, boosts me to nice 95% crit with shaman's dominian up :) sitting at 176 increased area of effect with pc and end charges up, no flask nor vaal haste.
maybe i try running a uber run later on.
will be a decent league starter i guess even if some facebreaker aw build might outclass it

cheers
How abaut facebreker?
Thank you for this build.

I recently finished the game for the first time with this char. It incorporates everything I like and fancy in a build, crit, natural acquisition of endurance charges without using manual skills, ease of play.

I had a champion with good gear but he couldn't do merciless malacai. this one did it easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info