[2.6] Sorith's Arctic Breath Shotgun Witch [Budget friendly & nice clear speed]

"
Thanks for the help
i have this problems because i just have a 5Linked Taryn Shiver.. so i always dont know which gems
i can use with a 5L .. for clear and which ones i have to changue when i fight against a boss

I have a Taryn Shiver 4 blue sockets and 1 green socket

Use order from Gems section for that.
Hi
Which weapon i should use before taryn's shiver?
"
rawison wrote:
Hi
Which weapon i should use before taryn's shiver?

Anything with nice spell/cold dmg + cast speed will do really. You could go with Reverberation + Tulborn wands until Spell Echo and then switch to any good rare staves/wands/sceptres you find.

Before you get Reverberation rod use 2x Lifesprig or 2x Axiom Perpetuum.
A really budget and interesting build. Up to what tier/bosses have u checked it against?
Last edited by rpdnick on May 30, 2017, 10:23:23 AM
"
rpdnick wrote:
A really budget and interesting build. Up to what tier/bosses have u checked it against?

Hmm it was a while ago but I had no trouble with T13/T14 I think.

Only stationary bosses can be a pain like totem-type bosses, others are rather easy to kill. Also Atziri & Uber Izaro(last stage sometimes, depends on layout) are a bit of a pain to do. It wasn't designed around end-game content, AB can't handle those bosses with it's damage sadly. But it should be much more effective with 3.0 update where you'll be able to chill bosses.
currently i am using 2curses . an extra curse from the passive skill tree.. so i am using
frostbite + poacher's mark.. for the 3 frenzy chargues
and i am using Doedre Tenure Iron Circlet..which gives 20%elemental damage.. and other
20% increased damage per curse on an enemy... and instead use ORB OF STORMS.. which
deals at lvl 66 in cruel over 1000 dps... i changued it for ARC which chains 7 times in gem lvl 19
that is the reason why i have changued ORb of storms since i reached the lvl 60

Arc is more powerfull ..deals more than 3K dps.. and sometimes kills the enemy directly just casting it..that means i get the frenzy chargues instantly.. and if the enemy doesn't die he stills being affected for the frostbite...

that 12% more spell damage + 12% cast speed from the frenzys + the vaal haste
converts u IN A MACHINE GUN --- the mana problems solves at all because poacher's mark gives us MANA
and LIFE just hitting the cursed enemy...
which is your opinion about this?
:D
"
currently i am using 2curses . an extra curse from the passive skill tree.. so i am using
frostbite + poacher's mark.. for the 3 frenzy chargues
and i am using Doedre Tenure Iron Circlet..which gives 20%elemental damage.. and other
20% increased damage per curse on an enemy... and instead use ORB OF STORMS.. which
deals at lvl 66 in cruel over 1000 dps... i changued it for ARC which chains 7 times in gem lvl 19
that is the reason why i have changued ORb of storms since i reached the lvl 60

Arc is more powerfull ..deals more than 3K dps.. and sometimes kills the enemy directly just casting it..that means i get the frenzy chargues instantly.. and if the enemy doesn't die he stills being affected for the frostbite...

that 12% more spell damage + 12% cast speed from the frenzys + the vaal haste
converts u IN A MACHINE GUN --- the mana problems solves at all because poacher's mark gives us MANA
and LIFE just hitting the cursed enemy...
which is your opinion about this?
:D

You've missed the idea of this build, totally.

Sorry mate but I can't compare those 2 skills, it's simply not possible, they have different base damage, effects, mechanics.
passive tree broken?
"
winterwolf86 wrote:
passive tree broken?

Sec, gonna try and fix it. Dunno what happend with all links o.O

EDIT:
Fixed. Skilltree is back. Don't know what happend to the whole tree. I think it was something like this before. Sorry for trouble.
Last edited by kierny on Jun 15, 2017, 4:39:04 PM
Just started POE ~2 weeks ago. Followed this build from scratch and it works great (even with a 4link staff yet(arctic breath - spell echo - gmp - controlled destruction). Already finished T10 maps with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info