[2.4 - ESC]No Shav's/Solaris Duel Ming's lowlife Ek'er

Hi, there all

/wave's

Intro

So here goes my first real attempt at a build guide, should be fun!

I'm going to start this off by saying that this build was made because a) I love Ek and b) it sounded fun. So Although I really don't my suggestion's for improvement and constructive criticism, most of my choice's are based purely on the premise of I like them. So there is my justification of my choice's, and now to the met of things.

P.s My computer Hate's me so sorry for the lack of Image's.
P.s.s - Even thought English is my first language I am rubbish at all forms of grammer and spelling... soo.. sorry for that too.

Anyway ... I Decided a little while back that I wanted a build that kept me on my toe's and was at least a rare build idea. So hense I came up with No Shav's/Solaris Duel Ming's lowlife Ek'er (epic name... I know). One of the main thing's I wanted this build to do was use unconventional way's of solving build problem's i.e Chaos res instead of Shav's or Cast damage taken to curse and chill mobs.

Leveling has been lot of fun and I hope you might enjoy this build too.

I am currently level 69 so have no end game experience with this character, but I am hoping to continually update this thread with my progress and upgrade's, so you get to see how far I can go with this build or test it your yourself.

I should also state that this build is most likely not hardcore viable

Let's get started.

Offense
Spoiler
Again sorry for the lack of Image's but hopefully you will take my word for it.

Damage per second unbuffed - 19332.92
Damage per second Fully buffed (Vaal Haste + Atzrir's promise) - 28245.2

Defense
Spoiler
Rubbish Armour and evasion because we are low life so pure energy shield gear is a must.
however we have

Life - 1722
ES - 8193

We also have capped all res inc. chaos

Gear must have's.
Spoiler

For this build we shall want two Ming's heart

Current Gear and flask's

Spoiler

This is my current gear - Rainbow stride's are a good stepping stone to better rare boot's but will do for the most part. As you can see some of my gear need upgrading but hey im only level 69 and will get there. For jewel's go spell damage and projectile damage or energy shield, or all three.

The above gear also show's my current gem set up.
Switch Arctic Armour for Purity of element's if in an elemental weakness map.

before you switch to low life - Passive tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAFvAx4HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlhZvFr8abBslHNwfQR_HIvQkiySqJpUnqSj6Kwospi2LNAo1uTbFNuk3ZkWdSRNJUUmxS65TUlfJXGtd8l9qYeJsC20Zdf1-WX_GgseESIRvieCLeo8aj_qQ1pMfkyeVLprgna6hL6cIpyu0DLVIuJO-isM6w23K09DQ1ELXz9gk2VvfiuL342rmWOkC6rrrY-vu74jw1fk3-eg=

Does not really matter in what order you go just go with what you need until you end up with this tree

Final Build

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAFvAx4HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlhXtFm8WvxbzGmwbJRzcHU8fQR_HIvQkiySqJNgmPCaVJ6ko-isKLKYtiy-dNAo1uTbFNuk3ZkWdSRNJUUmxSwpLrlNSVL1XyVxAXGtcil3yX2phBmHibAttGXWedf17135Zf8aCx4RIhG-FbYfLieCLeo8aj_qQ1pMfkyeVLpaLmuCdrqEvpwinK6ebqTS0DLVIt9m4k76KwzrDbcrTzxXQ0NRC1YHVudfP2CTZW9-K4vfjauZY6QLquutj6-7viPDV-Tf56A==

This is my current End game build. Obviously you want pain attunement and arcane Vision as soon as you switch to low life.

Asendancy

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBABV-adh88H6hkQeSdLv8xvc=

You must pick up Wicked Ward and Vile bastion before switching to low life, make its so much easier, the other 4 ascendancy points are your choice, if you choose malediction i would suggest get temp chains for even more defense.I am currently running Void beacon and well it rock's yes malediction is most probably better but as I said at the start its what I consider fun.

Playstyle

Spoiler
Some explanation's and tips I've found during my play time with this build.

Even though we are chaos resistance capped, chaos damage can be a problem specifically pure chaos damage sources, so we don't get Zeolot's oath and keep any regen for life only, help mitigate some of the risk, however if the chaos damage is still to much we can use curuscating elixer to stop it by passing our ES.

For the most part energy shield regen s not a problem due to our asendancy, however for boss fight's with no mob spawn's atzrir's promise + ghost reaver is going to be our regen.

With AA and CWDT + GMP + Artic Breath + Enfeeble mob's are nearly always chilled and dealing less damage, so do be afraid to be hi by weak mobs to trigger this.

once again even thought we are chaos capped you should try to avoid chaos damage as much as possible.

Anyway I think that's it from me feel free to ask any question or leave suggestion. Been fun, as I said will update as I get further into the game and if i find any do's or dont's ill pop them in here aswel.

Cheers for readying. I hope you Enjoy.
Last edited by Sanirasnow on Oct 18, 2016, 4:26:12 PM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 3:39:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info