Patch 2.4.1 Hotfix (Tuesday 9:30pm NZ Time)

The following has been deployed without a restart:

• Fixed two instance crashes with Blade Vortex.
  • Fixed an issue where Blade Vortex was removing buffs that it should not have been removing.
  • Fixed an issue where the Creeping Agony zones could become invisible.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 3:00:36 PM
Thanks for the fix! Glad I wasn't playing BV in hc..
Last edited by ladish on Oct 18, 2016, 4:39:20 AM
Last edited by NaBeRa on Oct 18, 2016, 4:48:32 AM
GG on bv fixes ty !
Fixed a bug where Blade Vortex was added to the game.
Fixed Righteous Fire, it now destroys barrels and boxes that come into contact with it's flaming awesomeness.

I wish though... #MakeRFGreatAgain

Edit: I'm kidding, I like BV.... For breaking boxes and barrels since Righteous Fire doesn't burn them, I would even be willing to accept a -10% item quality for it >.>
Last edited by FlasherCatcher on Oct 18, 2016, 7:56:50 AM
wow, you single handedly fixed the game for half the player base :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Well game started to crash all the time just after the login or even in title screen.
Then it randomly works after like 30min it break again...

Blade vortex should inflict bleeding ,damage or something to user.
After all, is a fucking blade vortex, those blades could cut you too. Like righteous fire.
What happened to armor with the latest patch? went to bed last night woke up and updated game then i lost 4% dmg reduction and now im not capped with 10 endurance charges. I dont see notes for this change. Anyone know?
"
4DaNguyen wrote:
What happened to armor with the latest patch? went to bed last night woke up and updated game then i lost 4% dmg reduction and now im not capped with 10 endurance charges. I dont see notes for this change. Anyone know?

Look at the 2.4.1 patch notes. Not the hot-fix. There were inaccuracies in the character sheets. You actually never had that 4% damage reduction, it was just displayed incorrectly.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info