[2.4] 100% Vegan (Meta-Free) Suicide Squad Necromancer

Full Guide and Video coming soon.

Gear

CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2016, 12:15:43 PM
Nice idea :) But what on though Boss without adds o get new flask charges?

And you should redo your boots color to get green on the last socket since the Phase Run stops at the next cast, which here is your Immortal Call.
This already looks hilarious and amazing
"
khanlid wrote:
Nice idea :) But what on though Boss without adds o get new flask charges?

And you should redo your boots color to get green on the last socket since the Phase Run stops at the next cast, which here is your Immortal Call.

Good call on the boots, I was just socketing something that worked with the colors I ended up with, but I might as well do it right. Fixed.

As far as "bosses" go... um my zombies can beat on dudes.

"
V1mes wrote:
This already looks hilarious and amazing

This guy gets it.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:

As far as "bosses" go... um my zombies can beat on dudes.

What bosses are we referring to here? Can this bad boy down Guardians/Shaper? Really want to try this build!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Omg, this has so much potential. A real "totem-mancer". And you're playing on HC, quite a feat. I was wondering, since I play scrub-core, if replacing enfeeble with flammability and then dropping OoS to proc EE, I wonder if the damage would be better with or without EE since once enemy is hit with fire then it will resist it more but then the OoS will proc again. Guess it would require testing but wouldn't be too hard to tell if it's better or not. I think I am going to definitely try this build out!
damage is unfortunately, meh :(
One day we'll get an update on this thread, i believe
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Maligaro's Lens+Necromancer Aegis = regennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I'll throw you a guild invite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info