[2.4] OCC Chaos Firestorm CI *Theory Build*

Hi All,

After being heavily involved in this season and playing some awesome builds across different characters I began looking at making a build with skills I was interested in. I borrowed some ideas from older 2.1 builds and things I've seen around here (I'll give credit at a later date if I remember).

Anyway - I built the following theory skill tree on POE planner and was looking for any input from the community:

POE Planner Link

The idea behind it is a 6L chest with Firestorm->Added Chaos Damage->Spell Echo->Void Manipulation??->Controlled Destruction->Concentrated Effect. I would run (2) consuming dark daggers and infernal mantle to convert the fire dmg to chaos. Probably Whirling Blades->Fortify->Faster Attacks for movement. Beyond that I'm not sure what to do.

Looking for any input on what else to run, a curse? a golem? spell totem with wither? Also looking for input on the poeplanner in case I made horrible n00b like mistakes or wasteful skill pathing.

Thanks!
X

Forgot to add: price doesn't matter, don't care if it became an expensive build, just wondering if i'm onto something or not.
Last edited by xeriosp4nd4 on Oct 15, 2016, 2:02:28 AM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2016, 4:12:59 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1522967
thanks man - that looks awesome and def in the realm of what I'm going for. I'm going to start on my theory and let you know. Thanks for some direction!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info