Lab Pollpendium - With Fraud Detection

Nice try but i just double checked. GJ taking screen shots after people voted though. How about you add a few thousand more then ill believe you.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:
Nice try but i just double checked. GJ taking screen shots after people voted though. How about you add a few thousand more then ill believe you.
kek. so you say I waited several days for 5 "no" posts in a row in a manner of minutes? look at post distribution by time(tab 2 or 3 in results), and think again.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Jgizle wrote:
You can know if some one voted twice based on their media access control address. Something that cant be changed. Meaning you cant spoof ip addresses to make additional votes, or use anything that performs a similar function such as VPN and Proxies. You cant change your Mac Address without changing your computer entirely. Then there is 1 vote per ip address, meaning 1 vote per house hold. The same is true of all phones. Unless you have a jailbroken iphone or android at which point it might be possible to change your mac address and ip respectively. Of course that voids your warranty.

The only way to vote more than once is go somewhere else and vite on their ip address IRL if their ip address and media access control address have not been used, or to hack your phone as therr is less security walls to go through.

Open TOR browser -> vote -> new identity -> vote -> new identity -> vote etc.

Works on PC or mobile...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I don't know how many actual people have voted in your poll, but I did not because I don't trust it any more than any other internet poll. I don't think there is such a thing as hackproof unless you're using some fingerprint biometric identifications or something.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
I don't know how many actual people have voted in your poll, but I did not because I don't trust it any more than any other internet poll. I don't think there is such a thing as hackproof unless you're using some fingerprint biometric identifications or something.

I agree with you. Some things that would almost work; This poll he used has an option to use a key. So for example, someone would have to create a set of unique keys, pass the set to the poll, then pass out individual keys to individuals. Or something like a poll run by GGG that would ask you to vote after you log on and only allowed one vote per account. Of course, even those could still be hacked like people having multiple accounts. Unfortunately, there appears no reasonable way to get a more accurate poll?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info