[2.4]ESC Starforge Lacerate(not beginner-friendly/updating)

Spoiler
Updating. The guide isn't done yet.

Pros
Spoiler
Can do endgame contents
High dps even without poison/bleeding
Very high dps with poison/bleeding
It feels tanky(at least for evasion and crit based character)

Cons
Spoiler
Reflect
Very expensive
Not beginner-friendly
My 4ex blade vortex build can do things that this build can do(but, of course, a little bit harder)

Gear
Spoiler

I'm not using life jewels, but life jewels are recommended and all of my jewels are under 3c

Offense
Spoiler
45K in hideout 55K with Concentrated Effect(without warchief totem)

Defense
Spoiler
6k life, 40% chance to evade attacks and dodge attacks/30% chance to dodge spells

Auras
Spoiler
Enfeeble, Grace

Passive Skill Tree(w/o atziri's acuity)
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree(with atziri's acuity)
Spoiler

Keystones
Spoiler
Vaal Pact without Atziri's Acuity
If you have Atziri's Acuity and can cap res, i recommend you using Atziri's Acuity and take life nodes(you will have about 6.2~6.7k life).
You're going to need 30 ints from your jewels or somewhere to cap your 155 int with Atziri's Acuity.
Atziri's Acuity is recommended, but not necessary. It will only make your life slightly easier.
You can use Temporal Chains instead of Enfeeble, but i feel like Enfeeble is better if you can cap your int(155 int required)
I'm not using Vulnerability nor Witchfire(?) Flask because my poison and bleeding dps is already high enough to do end game contents and even if you meet the guardians who have immune to poison/bleeding, your hit damage is still enough to kill them.

*currently i sold Starforge(the build was too expensive) and testing another build(sorry!)*
Last edited by WarmKitty on Oct 21, 2016, 10:00:19 PM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2016, 4:05:48 PM
Hi!! I'd like to play a build like yours! Could you post your passif skill tree? Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info