(2.5) Hipster God-Mode Champion [duo build]

Duo with this build:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655452

This is one of the few TWO PLAYER builds I have been trying out with friends, as I have been getting bored of solo builds lately. Now, this build 'COULD' be done as a solo build, at the expense of a lot of stats that really make the build what it truly is. That is not what I am going for. Without further ado, I introduce you the MEGA HIPSTER GODMODE CHAMPION!

Now the core of the build revolves around "First to Strike, Last to Fall", abusing the 200% armor/evasion while on low life, and using energy shield to survive. In order for this to succeed, you will need to aim for 150% ES from the tree, as well as some very solid gear (as most Lowlife builds require). Shavronne's is ideal, but I want to be a hipster, so I went with Coruscating Elixer to block chaos damage. That way, for the body armor, I am using Skin of the Loyal. (Eventually, Skin of the Lords with a good Keystone would be hipstergod-tier)

Pros/Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
Damage is VERY high for a tank build
Nearly immune to physical damage
Still very strong vs elemental damage
Solid clear speed

Cons:
Chaos damage will wreck you if you're unprepared
Leveling process may be difficult (or do a different build and regret into this)
Cannot do Elemental Reflect maps

During the leveling process, you are going to take every ES node available to you, as you work around the scion area for jewel nodes. My finished build has 16 jewel sockets. Currently, I am running 7 Viridian and 6 Crimson, giving a good mix of armor and ele damage.

All math aside, these jewels scale really hard for their investment.

old Tree(being fixed)

Grand Spectrum mixing stats assuming 14 jewels
Spoiler
14x Crimson = 14700 Armor
9x Crimson + 5x Viridian = 9450 Armor + 350 Elemental Damage
14x Viridian = 980 Elemental Damage

There will be some sort of sweet spot between damage/armor that you will want to find for yourself. I believe 8x Crimson + 8x Viridian will be perfect. Keep in mind, in my tree, I have roughly 386% increased armor, so these armor stats will be much higher.

Gear
Spoiler
Skin of the Loyal
Grand Spectrum Crimson Jewel
Grand Spectrum Viridian Jewel
Presence of Chayula
The Vertex
Badass Ele damage rings
Perseverance Belt

HUGE evasion on boots/shield/gloves with resists to finish capping

Doryani's Catalyst (As close to perfect as possible)

Stat Priority
Spoiler
Energy Shield is your bread and butter. This is your only lifeline, as you cannot rely on HP.

Now you're probably thinking... where the fuck am I getting my ES from? This is where the build is a duo build. We are duo with a Mana Guardian, who gives us about 3k base ES.

Screenshot of my stats here
(Don't have a screenie yet, my character has 52k armor, 43k evasion, 10k ES, 50k tooltip damage WITHOUT BUFFS at lvl 80)

Gems
Spoiler
In a 6L body, you want:
Wild Strike
Melee Phys
Weapon Elemental Damage
Elemental Focus
Faster Attacks
Physical to Lightning

For your helmet, you want: (this works especially well with "The Vertex" for +1 to skills, giving +1 to each support)
Level 3+ Enlighten
Grace
Discipline
Level 3+ Empower

Boots:
Blood Magic
Enlighten
Determination
Clarity

Gloves:
Ancestral Totem
Melee Physical Damage
Physical to Lightning
Weapon Elemental Damage

Weapon:
Rallying Cry
Vaal Discipline
Increased Duration

I will need to finish this later, since I am at work.
Last edited by Graiseperiod on Jan 27, 2017, 12:46:35 AM
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 2:45:35 PM
Reserved
Last edited by Graiseperiod on Oct 13, 2016, 11:38:58 AM
Reserved
Edited and bumped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info