[2.4] guardian 3 curse aura support that can do ALL map mods easly

Hi, i just wanted to share my support build.

Pros
So this build runs, arctic armour(+1 gem level), discipline(+1 gem level), haste(+1 gem level), purity of fire, ice and lighing(+2 gem levels), wrath anger and hatred linked to generosity with all the aura effect on the tree
All spells costs 0 mana/life to cast
Free endu charges for party
Tanky with 9,5k es+, cwdt and vaal disc setup, over 300 es and over 3000 es regen every 5 seconds, fortify, 3 endu charges, 84(85 possible at higher level) 84 and 85 elemental resistances
3 curses and all the curse effect on tree
Good movement with whirling blades and flamedash and 45/60 movespeed

Cons
We do no damage
Need high level character
Not cheap
If we hit "x" in maps, all puritys turns of and we need to TP out or use a life flask to be abel to turn them on again

Gear
Spoiler

Needed iems
For whirling blades linked with fortify and faster attacks to cost zero life we need 2x elereon items with -8 mana cost and 8% reduced mana(not counting the unique jewel) on skill tree. This i think is best done with 2x rare jewels where we also can get some dex. A total of 71 dex is needed on gear to support lvl 20 haste(prism guardian gives 20-30 dex)
Prism guardian is used to get lvl 23 puritys with lvl 21 gems, putting the maximum res we get to +9% and it also helps on mana reservation
The unset ring is used to find space for flamedash
Doedre ring for the third curse
The unique jewels are needed to get enough mana reservation, %reduced mana cost and buff the auras and curses
Spoiler

Rest of my gear
Rest of the gear can be unique/rares with dex(on gloves) high es and the resists u need.
The vertex gives +1 level to gems and has high es. Steppan Eard is used for its high es and movespeed and it gives imunity to desecrated ground whitch is nice, but they arent needed. Culling strike is a nice corrupted mod on the weapon.
Spoiler

Flasks
Here we need bleed and freeze removal, curse removal is also good to have.
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Quality on aura gems doesnt matter, the guardian buffs gonna have the shortest AOE, so we have to stay cloe to party members anyways. You can also see the gem setup in the items above.

Spoiler
Weapon: whirling blades(lvl 1-20/q20-23), forify(lvl 1-20/q20) and faster attacks(lvl 20+/q20+)
Helmet: Discipline(lvl 20+/q0-20), haste(lvl 20+/q0-20, this is the only gem that needs alot of dex so you might need to run it on a lower level), arctic armour(20/20) enurding cry(20/20), becasuse we use the vertex its good to put discipline here
Shield: purtiy of fire, ice and lightning, all should be lvl 21
Gloves: Hatred, Anger Wrath all lvl 20 or 21 linked with generosity (lvl 20+/q20)
Boots: CWDT setup with 20/20 inc dur and vaal disc
Chest: ball lightning (lvl 1/q0-20), curse on hit(lvl 20/q20-23), temporal chain, enfeeble, warlords mark all level 20-21 with quality 20. enhance lvl 3-4. If you dont have a 6l you can drop the enhance
Ring: flamedash lvl 1 q20-23(this is not needed but gives a huge QOL)

Skill tree

FAQ
Spoiler

How do i level this buil? I dont know, i respeced into it at lvl 95
What enchant is best to get on helmet, gloves and boots? I think temporal chains is best on helmet, on gloves i dont know. On boots 2% regen or movespeed is nice, becasue they are uniques there is always possible to vaal them and get +1 level and swtich the gems in the gloves with boots
Why dont you run grace and determination? I dont think they are worth it in this build, i would need to swich to skyforth and alphas howl, i would lose alot of energy shield for defences that doesnt work against the things that kills you
How about switching arctic armour with vitality and the CWDT setup with vaal grace and haste?A dead support doesnt do much for the party, so i think it is good to have some own defences too

Feel free to ask question in this thread or pm me in game at BennDower, profile is also open if you wanna take a loot at the build there.
IF i see that i missed something or got something wrong im gonna edith this thread
Last edited by ext2k on Oct 7, 2016, 7:24:40 AM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2016, 10:59:57 AM
wow nice build , will try it next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info