[2.4] Molten Strike Pathfinder - The Toxic Bloom : Full Video Guide

i meant tooltip dps
actual dps is way more than 40k (looks like its around 2x less than zambash's), cant imagine if any bosses including t15 die in <10 sec (though thats not true for guardians, they look extremely fat compared to t15)
i guess each projectile from attack deals at least 40k dps ( an there are around 9 attacks with 8 meatballs, so i guess actually dps if all 72 of them hit target is AT LEAST 320k ?? 320k CHAOS DAMAGE which is lower bound because without a doubt 1 ball does more dmg than 1 hit, i think it even does around 2 times more damage, if not more

by the way i decided to go iron reflexes + grace instead of dodge. around 10k armour with frenzy now (still everyone hits hard, but its better than eva-dodge for me)
killed minotaur today (not deathless ofc, he still can oneshoot even without dmg mods)

if i had currency i'd actually respec to CI (i dont think its good idea before i get skyforth, not even sure i can get it)
hi guys

i came up with a videoof phoenix deathless, now that im lvl 89 this build really starts shining

also with my excel sheet for DPS calculation: click

all calculations are done without chaos resists from bosses but with -60% curse effectiveness.
My peak is at 4 Frenzy Charges+Blood Rage+Temporal Chains... over the full poison duration it deals up to 18 million damage after 1 second attacking. if you take only the "DPS" it's 8,8 million.

calc so far comfirmed by some reddit geeks, maybe you find a mistake but i doubt it, cheers
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Oct 20, 2016, 10:16:06 AM
Hey so a 6l Belly and a Dying sun flask are both 5 ex. I can afford on of them. Which one should I go for? 5l belly and a dying sun flask or a 6l belly and no dying sun flask.

Definetly 6L
I respecced to CI for more safe guardians farming and overall mapping
here is shaper video (1 death, 11 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pwrQwmwwo
he is viable on life build too with right dmg, but with ci it feels easier, more "life", a bit more dmg
Hey guys, srry I've been busy for a while, but I will address some the the posts in the thread within the next few days here.
also here my CI Version with 1h+Shield combo.
Video

thats the full DPS version with facebreakers, at all charges and buffs up i reach 12M DPS. guuud

gear+tree@ my profile
Nice build. Can be this performed as dagger + doryani scepter? I'm not really fan of any sort of chaos things even if its strong meta now.
Weapon choice
Spoiler

"
streej wrote:
Nice build. Can be this performed as dagger + doryani scepter? I'm not really fan of any sort of chaos things even if its strong meta now.
Weapon choice
Spoiler

molten strike can use any weapon so doryani is not the best idea if you wanted not hit with doryani. just 2 equal weapons or shield
when you want to drop chaos weapons it doesnt make sense to pick something which gives u ele dmg.
the build utilizes mainly 2 things:
1) refilling flasks by crits, meaning you need a lot of crit AND attack speed to make this efficient
2) applying poison with each hit, because of pathfinder's Master Herbalist

so when you don't want to enhance/apply chaos/poison and pick also slow weapons it's an entirely different build where probably another ascendancy would be better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info