HideYourCurrency HoT build

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
No one can survive 4 proj 15 GS winter without spell block if someone says he can please PM me

Even if it's GMPd, even if it's 15 GS supported, if you can pull that off, it is really broken. We are not even talking about the main skill of your build, it is a "side product" of it, that triggers automatically, and doesn't even have investment cost of sockets, dedicated passives, or item slots (other than 1 flask). It can kill top tier high defense characters without any active play.

"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
im not saying winter is balanced but it doesnt deal that much dmg for "free" for sure

There are already a lot of automatic counter skills and effects in the game, and winter is not even a new option to replace others, but a whole new layer on top of the rest, and it's effect is significantly stronger.

Winter's and other enchants' damage, even with highly buffed, invested, and synergistic version, must be brought inline with classic automated skills, so they don't even come close to oneshotting, but don't mean the main deciding factor of a match, more like a slight damage addition.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Oct 7, 2016, 5:35:02 PM
most of us dont play pvp anymore because such builds exists. i dont play pvp anymore, my life is very busy nowadays and i'm bored of abusing new stuff and call it as pvp build to be very honest.

we choose not to play, its not because we cant counter it, hair trigger + bear trap can easily handle this. GG BV char with conversion talismans, leg kaoms EA with good flask timing... maybe BA mines with really high damage investment... these are counters. then again building a build to counter this doesn't make sense to me at all. it is like building a build to handle a bug in the game. i time to time try some stuff out to see the results thats all.

i think after seeing such build in pvp everyone agrees that, things got really out of control. then again, this build had to be done and to be made a part of public knowledge.

i'm actually happy that i had contributed some ideas to hide and he improved this HoT idea to such extend.
to be able to make things nerfed things has to be on front, visible to everyone. my intention was someoe to make it so i can study the build.
Hide executed the build very good i think, and he contributed some cool ideas from his view too.

im curious what is going to happen to this build to be honest. i expect in pvp some fighting going on, i imagine two characters are battling each other for a while. i was finding autistic the way the fights are when i joined pvp, we were popping rumi flasks up and expect the RNG be with us. tempest shield was so OP tht the only way to deal with was the lowering your attack speed to minimum. i kinda miss those days *even though they were just a shitty pvp experience* at least there was a fightning going on ha?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 7, 2016, 5:55:19 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again.

Nerf the shit out of damage done to players.

Nerf regen to the ground.

Limit flask use.

Diablo 2 PvP 2.0. Takes multiple hits to kill someone. Damage sticks and is relevant.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Adam olun len amk
Rupenus sana da saygımız var ama gelmeyeyim bak oraya len amk
Hide götüne koyayım len amk
"
Adam olun len amk

Man is man amk
Rupenus come at you in there, but I have respect for man amk
Hide I put the ass man amk

Thanks google translate.

I'm gonna call hide the ass man from now on.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Adam olun len amk

Man is man amk
Rupenus come at you in there, but I have respect for man amk
Hide I put the ass man amk

Thanks google translate.

I'm gonna call hide the ass man from now on.

Sen nerden çıktın be len amk
Haha, this builds just one big mash up of suck ass.

EA "check"
Pathfinder "check"
HoT "check"
Winter enchant "check"
etc...
etc...
etc...
Guy that thinks hes good at PvP because of the above "check"
Suck ass "check"
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
So you made this broken build just to oneshot people that are trying to do leo quest survive 180 seconds? Why enter in sarn arena every 5 minute when you already know that HoT can kill anyone in one hit? Don't know what you gonna prove behaving like this...
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
So you made this broken build just to oneshot people that are trying to do leo quest survive 180 seconds? Why enter in sarn arena every 5 minute when you already know that HoT can kill anyone in one hit? Don't know what you gonna prove behaving like this...

cause he is a gnome, who like destroying the fun of other players.

I Know 4 People irl that Quitted cause of him.
And I reported him several times already for player griefing and exploting.

We make funny PVP with 10 Players in the arena, then this boring boy appears and griefing the complete arena.

[Removed by Support]

I will just ignore this boring boy, if he joins arena i leave it.

I just Hope GGG will Ban/warn this Griefer, cause i dont think they want lose more players, cause they getting griefed by this gnome.

♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Oct 9, 2016, 2:18:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info