HideYourCurrency HoT build

these are swaps ^^

these are main set-up ^^

my profile is open now credits to fanon for idea and improvements,thanking lapiz and shin for help

hot cannot be blocked or dodged because its not a spell so its hard to scale thats why we go with grand spec

need at least level 97 to run this,skip finesse and above if you are not 100(or just skip a jewel but i wouldnt do it)staff is better than dual sambars in most cases,mana reservation is around 105% with inc duration gem,the alternative is added cold which is not that good and you either use the inc dur or grab duration nodes from scion start(which you shouldnt due to usage of EA) in order to make hot duration 10 seconds same ask flasks with retch, you need the enchant and run discipline too to have around 9k es (mine is 8.8 because helm and gloves can be improved) vinktar has to be legacy and rumi has to have 20% spell block,this is the best agnerod for this build because added light to winter is better than the rest

long story short get 10 jewels and make 6l hot you will deal pretty huge dmg,rest is detail and perfection

there is still a lot to improve but i already 1 shot 95% of the community,go LA for bear trap swap wisely if you want to win 1v1 not much to say really just kill the shoked worm and charge you will be fine.No one can survive 4 proj 15 GS winter without spell block if someone says he can please PM me,if you have questions feel free to ask
● HideYourCurrency
Last edited by YarrakKafasi on Oct 5, 2016, 3:29:22 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2017, 1:41:04 PM
Here we have hate comments:
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
Here we have hate comments:

hehe hate comments are expected and wellcomed its np im used to them :)
● HideYourCurrency
So are you using autopot macro or you just fake to be afk for 10 minutes until someone come close and you pop the flask? Coz the 3 projectiles winter is activated when you are afk for quite sometime. If u do fake afk for 10 min, you are master troller lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 5, 2016, 1:00:15 PM
Winter can't be blocked/ dodged.

You shot me with reach? and not brood?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
Head_Less wrote:
So are you using autopot macro or you just fake to be afk for 10 minutes until someone come close and you pop the flask? Coz the 3 projectiles winter is activated when you are afk for quite sometime. If u do fake afk for 10 min, you are master troller lol.

pretty good attempt on making a malicious comment,i dont use auto macro i jsut stay still because i know someone clueless will come and trigger it :) it has 4 proj and it triggers every once in 10 seconds you should take another look when im not afk aswell
● HideYourCurrency
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:

yes i had reach all the time never had a mirrored gear,winter is a spell and it can be blocked and dodged
● HideYourCurrency
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:

pretty good attempt on making a malicious comment

How is that malicious? It is a legit question when a player afk for at least 10 minutes while none is attacking him and when someone come after 10 minutes and do attack the multi-winter trigger but you still won t move, you even die sometime from ranged people while still afk, while still popping multiple winter.

One can think either you autopot or you really just don t move for 10 minutes until you can fwap on your afk victory.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 5, 2016, 1:19:22 PM
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:

yes i had reach all the time never had a mirrored gear,winter is a spell and it can be blocked and dodged

Oh.. You sure..?

I've got max block/ dodge, but it seems every hit lands.

Let me ask a few others.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:

Oh.. You sure..?

I've got max block/ dodge, but it seems every hit lands.

Let me ask a few others.

i didnt get it confirmed from a GGG member or anything but ive done some tests and targets with spell block seem to survive,the reason it hits you may be due to the extra projectiles because i didnt test after dyng sun came out and i think a couple of hits are enough to kill even though you block/dodge the majoirty of them becasue it shotguns and 1 projectlie hits a lot of times like ball light
● HideYourCurrency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info