PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Crit Warchief Totems | Abyssus | Kondo's Pride

First of all i would like to mention that i want to avoid text of walls in this guide, so let's start.
English isn't my native language.

If you prefer to look a Video instead of reading, here you can find the Video guide -->

[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Crit Warchief Totems | Abyssus | Kondo's Pride

feel free to ask questions and leave Feedback for improvements!!!

Idea of the build:

--> have FUN
--> decent damage / clearspeed
--> HC viable

Keystones

The Ascendancy Classes of choice for this build are Assassin and Chieftain.
Go for Assassin first and also pick up Path of the Shadow after completing Normal Cruel and Merciless Lab.
After uber lab i picked up Chieftain which fits in really well for our kind of build.

The Guide also includes gameplay footage:
[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Crit Warchief Totems | Abyssus | Kondo's Pride[/b]

more vids soon.
Twitch Shaarq --> if u wanna see some live action.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Gear in general:
Spoiler

For your gear you primarily need to look for affixes such as Elemental Resistances, Life, and Armour on all your stuff.
Additionally look for flat accuracy rating on at least two items with 200+ rolls. Flat Accuracy suffixes are possible on gloves, rings, amulets and helmets. Also look for Global Critical Strike Chance on rings and Amulets.

As i mentioned in the beginning, the build makes use of two unique items, Kondos Pride and Abyssus.

Kondo’s Pride is cheap as fuck and strongly underrated. Cheapest go for 5 Alterations at the moment in hardcore essence.
But the sword gives us nearly everything we need for our build.
A massive amount of pure Physical Deeps combined with Bleeding on Critical Strike is insanely good.
Cannot Leech Life from Critical Strikes? We don’t care, we can’t leech with totems anyway…
The biggest downside is for sure the low base crit with only 5 percent, but with the right setup you can make it work!

So, think i don’t need to say much about Abyssus….This helmet is literally pure damage...
Try to get one with at least 200 Crit Multi, and lowest physical damage taken roll as possible.
I compensate the increased damage taken by using Enduring cry with Endurance Charges, a Granite Flask of Iron Skin and Lightning Coil!

The last optional unique i recommend is Lion’s Roar Granite Flask. It gives us additional melee phys damage and adds knockback to our attacks on flask use, which synergizes really well with bleeding.

For Flask setup in general make sure to get rolls like removes bleeding and curses on your flasks, it’s really essential! As you can see i also use a Diamond flask for consistent crits!

recommended uniques
Spoiler

recommended flasks
Spoiler

6 link
Warchief Totem - Melee Phys - Increased Are / Conc Effect - Increased Crit Strike - Melee Pyhs on full Life - Faster Attacks

4 Link
Leap Slam - Fortify - Blood magic - Faster Attacks

3 Link
Orb of storms - Inc Crit Strike - Pcoc

others
Clarity, Determination, Herald of Ash, Cwdt, ...

The remaining setups are however optional, use whatever you want!

I recommend leveling with a two handed melee weapon and skills like earthquake or sunder until you reach lvl 28 for ancestral warchief. With the fact we grab Resolute Technique at the leveling phase, don’t take increased crit gem and use added fire gem instead.

We start as a scion in the center, head to Life and damage notes like Constitution, Path of the Warrior, Tireless and Devotion at the beginning. Just hold a good balance between damage and life to get a smooth level experience. You can also pick up the melee damage nodes at scion start and refund it later, it’s up to you.

For leveling Ignore any kind of crit nodes, instead go straight ahead to Resolute Technique and Ancestral Bond and switch to ancestral warchief for some dual totem action.

After you filled out templar area we aim for the duelist area, where we pick up Art of the Gladiator, Master of the Arena and Destroyer.

Finally grab Golem’s Blood and Thick Sin for life and totemic master for more damage.

Now you can start grabbing Disembowling and Fatal Blade for a bunch of crit... To make transition to crit version as smooth as possible i recommend keeping Resolute technique up till you reached at least one of the two crit nodes.
At the very end we make use of our Ascendancy and grab up all the Life and Crit nodes in Shadow area...

The Ascendancy Classes of choice for this build are Assassin and Chieftain.
Go for Assassin first and also pick up Path of the Shadow after completing Normal Cruel and Merciless Lab.
After uber lab i picked up Chieftain which fits in really well for our kind of build.

tree lvl86

Bandits: help oak - kill all - help oak
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2016, 4:23:28 AM
added gear recommendations
Hi,

just saw your video, nice build. How much armour do you have with deterination?
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi,

just saw your video, nice build. How much armour do you have with deterination?

Thanks! Can't say exactly but about 9k without flask.
seems abit underwealming to be honest. what tooltip do you have without flask up?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
seems abit underwealming to be honest. what tooltip do you have without flask up?

60k with 5link buffed - 6th link would be faster attacks for tooltip-warriors

dunno unbuffed, i respecced the character for another project.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info