2.4 Cospri's Inquisitor (CI) DISCHARGE

Note this build is still in progress and will be updated more in the future.

I do have subscription enabled on this thread, if you reply here I will get a message or you could try PMing me as well with questions.

CONTENTS

1. Build Concept
2. Why Play the Build (Pros and Cons)
3. Skill Tree and Bandits
4. Gearing Recommendations
5. Gems
6. Levelling Tips
7. Playstyle
8. Stats (So Far)
9. Videos

1. Build Concept

The idea around the build is to use inquisitor in order to ignore ele res on various mobs\map mods. Part of the downside of using multiple elemental types is no ability to penetrate resistances of multiple types.

The concept around the build is to increase the melee crit chance of the weapon in order to proc the socketed cold spell(s), which in this case discharge is applicable.

2. Pros\Cons for the Build

A) Semi-high gear requirements, not sure if this build will even be possible in the future in temp leagues, given the dependancy it has on a unique essence.

B) Provides defense, but more importantly offense for a number of mobs and map mod combinations. Elemental damage is increased significantly compared to other versions of discharge.

C) Doesn't require a 5 or a 6 link, if I had the links, I would setup a killer CWDT setup, but is in no way necessary to play the build.

3. Skill Tree

Current
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWCaoNfA5cD6sQexEvEVAV1xa_GF0bJRzcIG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4Kwosvy3SL28y0TQKNbk3ZjwFPV9FR0V-SVFJsUuuTLNQMFBCUlNTNVRHVmNXlFfJXfJfamZUavpsC20ZbWxwUnC7fll_xoKbhMWFe4V9hq6J04uMjAuMNox2jxqP-pJukyeXlZf0mjubtZx7n9-hL6a-pyut8bQMtUi4k7l8vFa-Or6KwGbAmsHFwzrK09Af0NDSfNWm18_ZE9lb2fzbGtte53TpAuq662Pr7uwY7DjssO087WHvfO-I7-vw1fk3-d0=

Idea around the tree is grabbing keystones like Vaal Pact (instant leech), ghost reaver (leech applies to ES) and CI (for boost in ES and immunity to chaos damage)

The rest of the tree gets crit chance, multi, energy shield and some of the power\endurance charges around the natural pathing areas.

4. Gearing Recommendations

Gloves with that 3% is crucial as it ensures we crit on our melee attacks.

The natural combination.

Eleron rings are needed in order to reduce our mana cost. These aren't what I want to have, I want dex or ES on a regal and then multimod them with %es, crit chance, es (if missing) and whatever else I need.

The enchantment is so freaking nice, the ES isn't bad, neither is the accuracy the mana is mainly wasted though.

Could use a high ES rare or another unique, but this allows us to not worry about corrupting blood or bleed, plus it gives us another endurance charge.

Rare belt, nothing special here. Will work on crafting an even higher ES one.

5. Gems

The most important ones:

Increased crit strike chance gem, cyclone (20 quality, level doesn't matter), faster attacks (potentially additional accuracy) and fortify.

Discharge is a must (obviously)
Leech is probably a must, could potentially drop an aura (purity) and use blasphemy+warlords, but I feel like its inferior.

Obviously most people won't get level 4 empower, I think conc effect, increased aoe or controlled destruction all hold some merit as well. Experiment around here on the last support gem or if you really want another cold gem.

The other links are just 2 purity+disc+level 2 enlighten, 2 cwdt setups, one to help with chill (vortex) and power charges (blade vortex) the other for surviveability.

Shield charge\leap slam for mobility. WB if you prefer that.

6. Leveling Tips

I just leveled with dual totems and respec at 70, when I had the gems waiting on me (as well as most of the gear) I used spark, until I got flameblast at 28, then switched over to dual totems. I did have tabula and some gear lined up.

In all I respec 9 or 10 points, which even if you neglect a good amount of the optional ones you still get more then enough from the required quest.

7. Playstyle

The playstyle is like almost all COC or cyclone based proc abilities. The only thing I really discovered I need to do with cospris instead of mjolner is smaller series of attacks to ensure it procs crits reliably enough.

8. Stats (to be added later)
9. Videos (to be added later)
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Oct 3, 2016, 3:09:49 PM
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2016, 12:59:11 PM
Reserved

FeelsBadMan

I would realy realy like to se some gameplay of this build :)
Have you tried this build cause I got a bit interested in cospri inquistor cause Havoc is currently playing it, but he has private profile so cant see his passive skill tree.

Does the build clear fast?
"
knugen wrote:
Have you tried this build cause I got a bit interested in cospri inquistor cause Havoc is currently playing it, but he has private profile so cant see his passive skill tree.

I haven't made it for 2.4, as I am playing in BHC, but it should have fast clearspeed, the issue is they nerfed the proc rate of the weapon by making the cooldown 250MS instead of the previous 100MS.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
knugen wrote:

I haven't made it for 2.4, as I am playing in BHC, but it should have fast clearspeed, the issue is they nerfed the proc rate of the weapon by making the cooldown 250MS instead of the previous 100MS.

Ziz is playing Cospri's Discharge with mediocre at best gear right now, (as a trickster granted), and it is clearing pretty well. Single target isn't all shit either.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
knugen wrote:

Ziz is playing Cospri's Discharge with mediocre at best gear right now, (as a trickster granted), and it is clearing pretty well. Single target isn't all shit either.

Single target won't become an issue until guardians, t15 bosses or maybe these breach bosses. It does everything else great though.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info