(2.4 EHC) Quasi's RF/Fireburst build [WIP/suggessions welcome]

After my rip in E-HC Rank #9, i decided to try a new build i haven't been playing and have some fun. The first idea was making a Righteous Fire build taking advantage of essence crafting... then it evolved into something weird. Please dont forget this build is very experimental atm.

Mechanics:
Spoiler
This character is built like a pure RF char but uses a rare Essence of Hysteria crafted rare to get the Fire Burst skill instead of a Doon or Doryani.

In a nutshell, Fire Burst has Fire, Spell, Area tags and it is auto linked with the gems socketed inside the weapon. It benefits from Fire and Area nodes i took for RF, the bonus from RF itself, Elemental Overload and EE etc which creates a very nice synergy.

Gear and explanation:
Spoiler

Unfortunately the helm bonus is bugged and doesn't work atm, but i didnt wanna roll 3 blue sockets on another str base.
The rings i crafted myself by spamming fire dmg essence on opal rings.

I am using a gemini claw cuz it solves all my mana problems, it is fast and has a decent crit chance which helps with keeping up EO

Gem links and explanations:
Spoiler
Righteous Fire - Elemental Focus - Inc. Burning Dmg. - Inc. Aoe / Conc Efect : Standard RF Setup

Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Culling Strike : Cyclone is good with making multiple hits, LgoH and inc Aoe are other nice options.

Fireburst - Iron Will - Controlled Dest. - Ele Focus : Conc Effect etc also works

Purity of Fire + Another aura : This is our aura setup, i use blasphemy here for laziness.

Rest are utility, i use a cwdt - Blade Vortex for free hits, an immortal call setup and unlinked Enduring Cry + Decoy totem.

Passives:

Dps and other stuff:

At this point i got 60k'ish Righteous Fire dps and Fire Burst does 20k dmg per proc. Plus i apply -100 fire res with curse and EE.

Defense-wise i have 7.5k HP, 8 Endurance Charges + Buffed Fortify supported by 4.2k armor and 88 fire res.

as of now i can farm Uber Lab and manage t9-10 maps.

Ideas:
My accuracy sux, maybe i should take the +1000 accuracy from ascendancy.

A curse on hit setup on cyclone will free the aura slot, maybe i can use essence wurm and go BM

A decent Frenzy charge mechanic will buff the dps.

Second Curse Enfeeble ? or vuln. from witchfire flask ?
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2016, 1:52:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info