Trials of Ascendancy should not be random.

I'm finally able to to uber lab in Essence after a mere twenty Trials of Ascendancy playing solo.

This is not an exaggeration either, I have all the offerings in my stash to prove it.

Spoiler

This should not happen. Ever.
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 3:52:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The expected number of trials you need to come across before you get all 6 finished is 15.*

So 20 isn't really that unlikely.
Note that you don't actually have to run the trials each time, only the first time you come across them. Extra runs are just for offerings, which you would probably do even after you unlocked the endgame lab, so you haven't really lost out on anything.

*Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupon_collector%27s_problem#Answer
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
People often offer these freely in Reddit chat channels, while I don't like the keying process each league, it isn't hard to get the ones you need if you want them.
"
Gravethought wrote:
People often offer these freely in Reddit chat channels, while I don't like the keying process each league, it isn't hard to get the ones you need if you want them.

PLAYER INTERACTION
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:

PLAYER INTERACTION

I really wish they would change their 'player interaction' driving force to 'quality player interaction'. The later is actually a good concept, the former just trolls.
"Hey there, fellow exile. Here is that thing you were looking for, free of charge. I won't even complain that you're eating up one of my map portals. If you need any more, here's the link to a Reddit thread populated with people who, like me, just give shit away for free!"

OP - No! I want QUALITY player interaction!

WTF.jpg
"
scale_e wrote:
"Hey there, fellow exile. Here is that thing you were looking for, free of charge. I won't even complain that you're eating up one of my map portals. If you need any more, here's the link to a Reddit thread populated with people who, like me, just give shit away for free!"

WTF.jpg

TheOPhasn'tRepliedYouAreMakingItWeird.gif
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
To date I have encountered a grand total of four Uber Trials, of which two were the same. This is after unlocking my Atlas by 45% and playing off a few dozen old square maps. At this rate, I doubt I'll see the Uber Lab before the end of Essence. There's a good chance, however, that I'm being overly optimistic, as there's nothing that guarantees the RNG gods won't give me the same five trials over and over again.

So GGG wants to stonewall us with a stingy chance to come across an Uber Trial. Fine, business as usual in Wraeclast.

But how hard would it be for the game to cross out completed trials so you don't see them again? At least then, we'd have something to look forward to when each trial appears, instead of cynically expecting to be trolled once again...

Last edited by RogueMage on Oct 3, 2016, 8:48:55 PM
There are enough trials, each 5-10 map runs would give a trial I needed. After a day of playing I had all of them unlocked.

It is fine.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
scale_e wrote:

WTF.jpg

TheOPhasn'tRepliedYouAreMakingItWeird.gif

Oh lol, I thought Siochan was OP. My bad. Point still stands tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info