2.4 Simple & cheap Hierophant RF build

This is a Basic Rf build based on Hierophant Ascendancy.

I would prefer you to level up as mf totem build until 75(at least 75)/I leveled up as an MF totem too.
/put all the points in life and regen and the +1 resist(no dmg and jewel slots yet)/

You can change to RF around level 75 if you have a level 17 Purity of fire and Vitality.
You can use Artic Armour if your mana pool lets you use it.

When you have around 8k hp you can dropp the AA and Vitality gems and use Determination instead.

Before continue check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaHWGbfDd-s
Spoiler
for some reason the sound is quiet but at max volume it is fine.
youtube video for gameplay and basic knowledge on this build.

I use shield charge as a movement skill. Cyclone for fortify and life gain on hit.
Cast when damage taken - BV for Curse and simple charge generation(i dont really need cyclone unless it is a boss...)

Here is the skill tree: http://bit.ly/2dAltM6

My starter gear and gem links:
Spoiler

I prefer using shock removal flasks since they are OP. The atziri flask is there cuz i am too lazy to change it to better chaos resist flask.

I made this build beacuse i just wanted something to run trought maps(literally) without making any effort(zombie mode farming yeah xD)

The required Uniques are very cheap except Kaom's Heart... I got the build working from 15C(without Kaom's) The only thing i changed later was my rare ring...and Kaom's...(I wanted to upgrade my stuff recently, but wtf the prices went up so badly and i cant really find anything better maybe i were lucky...)

With this build you can't do vulnerability, any regen debuffing, -#% to all resistances map mods

I hope you are going to have fun zombie mode farming with this all day :D

//Update: I got rid of Eva stuff new items here:
Spoiler
Last edited by asdrockyasd on Dec 23, 2016, 4:09:50 PM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 9:19:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info