A thing that will never happen re: public stash tabs

would be nice if you could use "all items priced the same" and still be able to give the tab a name that is useful to you as a player.

e.g. I have a bunch of stuff in my chaos recipe tabs, but, hey, i'm not so good at pricing/PCing stuff. so ... maybe someone wants to buy something in there for 1c or whatever. right now my only options are:

- change tab name to something that is no longer accurate for me, the primary user. (e.g. ~b/o 1 chaos)

- price every single item individually.

neither very appealing.

-=====-=======--==========-=-=-======--

speaking as a dev who's done his share of "bolt-on" fixes in his career...

keep using the bolt-on long enough, and you eventually reach a point where you wish you just did it "right" in the first place. ;D
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 3:36:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would highly appreciate that.

Couldnt find anything on the forums if this is possible at the moment.
Don't necro a thread from 6 months ago lol.

There has been plenty of discussion about this. You can add other things to the name of a tab that has ~b/o 1c as its name. For example I have ~b/o 1c #1, b/o 1c #2, etc. for ease of finding things when someone whispers for it. The reason, AFAIK, that the "~b/o 1c" has to remain in the name of the tab is that this is how indexers recognize the pricing...
U MAD?
Ok, thx. Didnt find anything in google and in the forum on the first two pages.
Just this thread. So i thought it would be a good idea.

If I understand you right:

It shows me indiviually priced if i change the name. But (like your example) all items are still 1c?
Last edited by Beicrom on Apr 21, 2017, 3:29:40 PM
Worked, thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info