About those 4 rare essences

Hello,
Can i get ANY rare essence (Delirium, Horror, Hysteria, Insanity) from corruption of ANY top tier ess?
OR does one specific essence lead to another? E.g. Dread -> Delirium, Envy -> Horror etc?
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 1:32:22 AM
Only the 4 purple essences can turn into the corrupt essences, not sure if that's what you mean by top tier. I don't think there's a specific upgrade pairing for them but the purple ones are already so rare, you will have plenty of Remnants to corrupt all of them anyway.

What i mean is
Say, FOR EXAMPLE, i corrupted DREAD ess into DELIRIUM. Will i corrupt next DREAD into DELIRIUM only (so one leads directly to another one, but not the other)
OR next DREAD will turn into any other 4 (so ANY can be corrupted into ANY other)?

And, just in case, I am talking about transforming Misery, Dread, Scorn, Envy essences into Hysteria, Insanity, Horror, Delirium.
Last edited by Kshatry on Sep 30, 2016, 10:50:31 PM
Good question Kshatry. Been wondering the same. Only have a couple of corruptions left and have 3/4 essences found. Would be nice to know if I have to corrupt a specific essence to find the last one.
Same here, except i got 1 sucseful corruption and got a little bit excited and forgot what exactly i corrupted in a first place.
misery, dread, scorn, envy

Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 1, 2016, 5:39:51 AM
misery, dread, scorn, envy - what? Did you read the thread?
I know i should be corrupting them, im asking if one leads to another one and only that particular one, or not.
I've wondered this as well. Another wording of the question (since it seems not everybody knows what the question really is) would be: Does corrupting a top tier essence give you a chance at a random corrupted essence or a specific one?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I corrupted Envy 2x and the output was Horror
corrupting Misery give me Hysteria (happen 2x)
Last edited by potomako on Oct 2, 2016, 5:26:05 AM
i corrupted a misery got hysteria

and some different one gave me hysteria .. dont remember which one, know it wasnt misery, sometimes i debate corrupting misery, i want the cast speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info