[2.4] c9q9md's 10 Meme Ballista build.(Siege Ballista Shaper/Uber Viable)

I'm curious as to what you use to generate endurance charges for your Immortal Call....?
OMG man, your build reminds me of OutWorld, thank you for the amazing laugh.

Also reserved!!!
it's a good day to die
"
c9q9md wrote:

Preferably a devoto's with the enchant. Playing without the enchant works, but it is nowhere near as comfortable as playing with it. Just before anyone comes into this thread screaming "WHY NO BLACK SUN CREST 15%!!1!" I will go ahead and tell you it is a terrible helmet and you should feel ashamed of even thinking about using it. You gain 80 dex over devoto's at the very best case scenario and you problably will not make good use of it anyways. Besides the loss in light radius and lack in EV is going to make you wanna quit. Also no MS.
https://www.youtube.com/user/eirikeiken

I'm not coming in here "screaming" but I wholeheartedly disagree having played a Whispering Ice build that utilizes Black Sun. The loss of vision is sad but certainly not insurmountable. And the "maybe 80 dex over devoto's at the very best case scenario" is simply not true. Don't get me wrong, in nearly every other case Devoto's is the right option, but...

Pushing this build to the very top of it's limits with a Black Sun (It is a Meme-Build after all) I believe that with perfect gear someone should theoretically be able to get yet one more ballista.

Using the calcs that were posted:
1212 from Gear and Tree assumed
add 49% (34% from build assumed + 15% Black Sun)
= 1805 agi

9 added ballistas from agility for total of 11 (yes 11).

With Black Sun: This build truly does "go to 11".
@Zantastic

You have to subtract like ~65 dex from that 1212 total since you aren't using Devotos any longer (which contributes ~65 dex to that total) which means you don't hit 1800, which is what OP said and which is why Black Sun sucks ass.
"
Greymane2k wrote:
@Zantastic

You have to subtract like ~65 dex from that 1212 total since you aren't using Devotos any longer (which contributes ~65 dex to that total) which means you don't hit 1800, which is what OP said and which is why Black Sun sucks ass.

And he's not being generous in his maximum values... Lets try this again with optimal everything.

rings: 120
Astramentis: 116
gloves : 60
belt: 60
boots: 60
helm: 0

total from gear: 416
following the 2nd set of calcs he listed (as they are slightly higher), we add, 485, 230, and 120: 1251
add in 2x +14 all attribute master crafts to boots and gloves and one +11 to a ring: 39
total before % gains: 1290
add an additional 72%: 2218 for total of 12 additional ballistas with spec included. 13 total.

with Devoto's this would be only 2058 for a loss of 160 agi. In my opinion, this makes Devoto's inferior by comparison. This means that for my purposes Black Sun has a whopping 251 agi value if you were to put it into my build as a standalone item compared to not wearing a helm. Lets be honest... if a helm had a 250+ dex value on it... folks would wear it not complain that it "sucks ass". Point made.

Keep in mind this is all in the name of science and pushing a meme to it's limits... sacrifices would have to made to accomplish this in the way of resists and life

And for the record the build doesn't just "go to 11" with Black Sun, It actually goes to 13. Thank you for correcting me! Who knew? (Though to be fair the build does go to 12 with Devoto's too).
Last edited by Zantastic on Oct 14, 2016, 9:28:43 PM
Awesome build m8!

How about use Voidwalker instead of rare boots? It gives to you +50 to dex 30% movement speed too.And phasing if killed recently and pierce projectiles when phase which means 100% increased damage to your character because synergy with drillneck.
hi it's a awsome build!! wnt to know which sup gem will you remove if u got only 5 links??
"
Libbyt wrote:
Awesome build m8!

How about use Voidwalker instead of rare boots? It gives to you +50 to dex 30% movement speed too.And phasing if killed recently and pierce projectiles when phase which means 100% increased damage to your character because synergy with drillneck.

Siege Ballista has 100% chance to pierce already.
"
Ofnir_ wrote:
"
Libbyt wrote:
Awesome build m8!

Siege Ballista has 100% chance to pierce already.

Yeah, i know. But i mean that you can increase not only ballista, but base attack damage of your character. And in summary it will increase damage of ballista because it depends on base attack damage
Is it better to have a shittier +1 quiver or a non +1 drillneck if I can't afford the +1 drillneck ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info