Heirophant Bug

Sanctuary of Thought is bugged. I've gone over my tree 900 times and i dont understand whats going on. I have about 300% increased mana on tree and about 8 grand spectrum cobalt jewels 271% increased max es from gear and passives. On my skill tree planner its producing a hp pool of around 21k. doing the math, getting 25% of 8300 of my mana would give me 2075es and Also have 1700 from gear and about 250 from my aura. with 271% increase with all the added es it scales to about 21k. I'm not getting anywhere near the health pool thats being calculated into my es. I'm at 14k, which means Sancutary of thought isnt giving me the es I need at all.

It wouldnt make much sense if the es gained from max mana didnt benefit from %es increased in the tree. It seems to not scale with it all
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 12:00:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your planner is dead-wrong.

Mark on the subject (example of how it works two posts down, too). It's working just fine.
Thanks tried googling for something and couldn't find it. Shouldn't it be worded differently? I use Poe mate to map out builds and they seem to have it confused too. The nodes wording just is flat out confusing cause of the gain 25% of MAX mana as extra ES. Shouldn't it say BASE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info