[2.4] LL Trap Bladefall 2 curses 2 auras (8k es 45k dmg 66% block!)

Hi everyone ! today i can show you my bladefall monster, who can easier clean all tier's, but pay attention! if u want to get all items for easy "right click" farming, ready to farm more currency!

Time played for 93 lvl :

3 day 14 hours
Spoiler

only three items needs to work(clean all tier's/atziri/uber atziri) this build this is :

and 1 item what gave +1 additional curse
one of this not so expensive, its "Ming's Heart" :)

i dont try shaper right now but i think i can kill him because of easy cleaning tier 16 maps

and this jew's
x4

sorry, i can't show you videos of my game, coz i have a very bad computer, but i can show you screenshots my stats :

Defensive (Rumi's+Atziri)
Spoiler

Offensive: (Atziri+Taste of Hate)
Spoiler

This is perfect flask's what i recommended you to get while farming.

Main rule of this build : Low life + 2 curse, thats all needs to work build

My gear + Skill Gems and discussing about all items :

Spoiler

So let's start!

My dagger and why ill take him :

1. %chance of block (perf is "Sai" but "Trisula" is good too)
2. Great spell damage, so in this dagger we get a double roll on spell damage, this is "Spell damage+mana" and "Spell damage"
3.Atack speed - we need to be more faster while using "Whirling Blades"
4.And the main rule of choosing dagger's its free preffix to craft "Damage over time increased" By "Leo's Workbench"

Helmet :

We need to take this because of "Blood Magic". we can't take 2 curses w/o this helmet.
right now with all passive's nods for "reduce mana reserved" i have 47% reserve on each curse.

Chest :

if we want to feel more comfortable in the maps/uber atziri run's - we must have Shavronne's Wrappings
thats all..

Rings :

Why i take Ming's heart??? it is reduced my energy shield!
so ill accept this hard desicion for me to equip this ring, because of damage.
we take nod's in passive skill tree for +%ph dmg. so it's gave us very very high +dps. its like about 8-9k dmg with flask's. and +62% chaos res !!! so you can unequip it if you need more es and resist's.

Shavronne's Revelation - not so expensive right now in the market, and it is gave us permament 3% reg es per sec, but we can reg mana. have to equip right hand!

with this ring we can feel more better faming

But if you dont have "Eye of Chayula" with +1 to additional curse you must to take this ring

instead "Relevation!" Or you can just equip boots +1 additional curse if you can't unequip you ring

Amulet :

Only Eye of Chayula! because of Cannot be Stunned mod!

Perfect is - +1 to additional curse

Shield :

First of all you need to search shields 450+ es and +1-2 resistance. best of all - 500+ es 1-2res +%block

Boots :

Best of all its boots 200+ es 1-2 res. so we dont need %movespeed because of "Whirling blades"

Belt :

Looking for only 1 base type. it is
Crystal belt. try to find on this +es +1-2 res and free suffix for craft tora mod

Gloves :

just es and +1-3 res or you can find +str mod's for equip "blood magic"

Flask's and discussion about all

Spoiler

Taste of hate : so more dps (like plus 6-7k) this flask you can swap for "Basalt flask" with mod "immune to freeze" but its dont gave us damage.
Rumi's : more block - more chance to alive in fight's
Atziri : you need to looking perf roll 25% phys. to this flask gave us gr8 dps and chaos resistance
Mana Flask : Low life insta reg + immun bleeding. have to use this flask because of "shavronne's revolation"
Ruby flask : try to find mod immune to bleeding

Skill Tree :

Ty everyone who read my build. you can post you comments aswell. Good luck Exiles
Last edited by sustounEU on Sep 30, 2016, 6:44:02 AM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2016, 2:57:41 AM
you dont need another blasphemy on the helmet, it already has one.. one more slot for another vaal displine..
"
fljsdbd wrote:
you dont need another blasphemy on the helmet, it already has one.. one more slot for another vaal displine..

i think he use it because the +10% increased curse effect from qulaity
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Are those 4 jewels really worth it? It is hard for me to imagine that 4 jewels (which could have 15% area damage (double dips) and 15% trap damage) does more damage than a 6 link
"
Are those 4 jewels really worth it? It is hard for me to imagine that 4 jewels (which could have 15% area damage (double dips) and 15% trap damage) does more damage than a 6 link

These jewels gives you insane poison degen damage, son
Last edited by Rubber_Johnny on Nov 23, 2016, 2:58:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info