Growing Agony Viridian Jewel

Growing Agony Viridian Jewel

I don't see it working

This is it's stats :

1% increased Mana Leeched per second per equipped Corrupted Item
12% increased Damage over Time
With at least 50 Dexterity Allocated in Radius, Viper Strike deals 2% increased Attack Damage for each Poison on the enemy

///

this is where I put it

it should add to DoT, I don't see it

it should add to mana leach - I don't see any numbers changing when I wear corrupted items

///

Help me to see it working, please.

Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 11:47:54 AM
Damage over time often doesn't accurately show in the tooltip. Are you sure it's not working or are you just going by the tooltip?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Under "being sure" I usually mean that I can show something as a proof. I just don't see it working. With my aspd damage output should grow like +70-100% in seconds. This damage should be seen either in stats ( which is not happening ), or when kill some fat boss ( which I don't see also ). I can't prove that it is not working, maybe I'm just too noob, but I see no evidence that it works at all. That's why I ask for help. This turn in build takes pretty much points and it's crucial for me to get to the truth, cause I plan to stick with ViperStrike anyway. Just want to do it right.
You're not getting 1% Mana Leech, but 1% Increased Leech Rate for Mana. It's a teeny-tiny bonus.

Growing Agony works, but won't show up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info