Patch 2.4.0h

You release 40€ wings but u cannot deploy a patch without giving new problems to players? Seriously....
First map I was having heavy lag, second map as soon as I entered i got some new d/c error....

Bravo !!
"
Since this patch we've some random dc in random zones. :(

http://imgur.com/a/bV2Yo

Same here, "Unknown object type serialized by server" in both Vagan and Zana dailies. Gave up and didn't try anything more.
Yupp, ever since the patch you can crash right when you load a zone, or get the serialization error. Mapping is completely impossible right now.

My guess would be some typo in the serialized assets making it impossible to deserialized the data.
8 appcrashes in less than 1 hour... This "patch" blows!

If I don't crash directly while loadng a map, I crash pretty much as soon as I engage packs.

Also:

"
Icewave21 wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Fixed a bug where Shocking Ground and Shocking Auras were not being prevented by the Cannot be Shocked mod.

I'm just wondering, does anyone actually see this?
This is actually a big deal.
This is absolutely huge.

Great Work.

Sure the behaviour was intended to work the way it should now, but: YAY more nerfs!
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Last edited by Sure_K4y on Sep 30, 2016, 5:38:02 AM
Unknown object type serialized by server....... same here, crash-dead gg(
Last edited by Wrong on Sep 30, 2016, 5:53:25 AM
I'm getting crashes and errors like alot of others since patch. The game freezes, does not close and you have to force-close it from task manager or i just plain out crash. I got the error in Ebony Barracks and has tried to go there 6 times so far.
Trying to do my Catarina Daily and I get same error as a lot of others. Unknown object serialized by server. I can log back in, zone into the map and walk about 10 feet and I get that error. 4 times in a row now.

The daily is in Waterfall Caverns, if that's any help in clueing you in on the specific error.
After installing this patch, the game freezes sometimes. Killed the game, restarted.. and.. i am dead. died on hardcore!. crap.. so much time just lost again.. I understand if i am dying by my fault, but not by some fucking freezes :( Please! improve stability! I cant play like this.
Anybody working on a fix already, or should we use "pray" when running tier 14-16 maps?
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
After patching the error occurred:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info