New glasses are the BEST!

So ive been wearing glasses since i was in grade two. I refused to wear them for weeks until I just couldnt see the board anymore and was being disruptive. Got new ones throughout life BUT when i got a pair from high school, it took me 8 years to upgrade to new ones. So, when I was 25, i got a new pair once again. They were great but were like all the others ive had previously in life. So now, I am 29 and it took me 4 years to get yet, another pair BUT now, since I work in IT and go home and compute more (POE), the prescription has gotten much worse; about 3x as much.

I very much LOVE LOVE LOVE colors- being tacky is something I pride myself on- see how I mtx my poe chars and put tree's in Elreon's HO, for example.

Anyway, today, I got some new ones and THEY ARE CAT EYES!!!!! And green and white and blue on the inside. Some ppl gonna hate em BUT most people love them!!!

Point of the story is- when you wear glasses most of your life, you gotta change it up. Same with POE; the changes are awesome and keep things relatively fresh, even if there are things that need to be tweaked a bit. Some people will like the changes and others with moan and bitch but that is life, cant satisfy everyone.

Live long and prosper and wear the shit out of your fancy glasses :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 29, 2016, 2:49:53 PM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2016, 2:54:49 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:59:55 PM
haha. id post a picture but then, all the boys will want me ;) MEOW!!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 29, 2016, 2:55:07 PM
I can relate so hard to this.

I usually go 2 years between sets, been wearing since I was 4 and now 28. I'm rocking huge square tortoise shell Ralph Lauren right now.

Oh and on a side note

GET PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES!!!!!

best decision of my life
S L O W E R
"

Let me introduce the revolutionary idea of posting a pic of just the glasses :P

I realize it will be a shame to not grace the picture yourself but, well, that's life for you - tough choices all the time.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 30, 2016, 12:47:33 PM
oh so revolutionary..
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"

Let us see the pics! :)
"

1) Post pics
2) Start streaming PoE
3) Gain massive donations from heart throbbing fanboys
4) Profit
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I'm trying to imagine what cat eye glasses look like

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info