Power Charge on Crit

Saianz is right: orb of storms is outright best for pcoc, curse on hit, ee and elemental overload for any melee-ranged build. For bows I've used split arrow for that job in the past.

One of the major boons of oos is putting it under a boss and forgetting about needing to upkeep pcoc/curse more than every 10-15 seconds.
Last edited by ladish on Oct 1, 2016, 2:39:11 AM
One point for BV however: It follows you. If you're speed clearing, putting it on a lv1 CwDT will give you more consistent charge generation than OoS under a similar setup. When you're clearing as fast as you can move, the only other alternative is Assassin's Mark on Blasphemy, which is a pretty high opportunity cost compared to a four-link.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
ladish wrote:
Saianz is right: orb of storms is outright best for pcoc, curse on hit, ee and elemental overload for any melee-ranged build. For bows I've used split arrow for that job in the past.

One of the major boons of oos is putting it under a boss and forgetting about needing to upkeep pcoc/curse more than every 10-15 seconds.

Incorrect. BV hits much more often and can attune to any element you want. OoS is lightning, so it cannot effectively be used for EE proc for lightning-based builds. This goes to show how wrong you are.

BV equals OoS at two stacks, so each stack beyond that surpasses OoS. BV follows, as the next post and my posts have said, and it can be supported to proc whatever EE you want (assuming you don't have %physical as element). It follows, it can be used in CWS/CWDT setups, and more. OoS cannot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info