[3.1.0 LSC] [Berserk Dual Wielding Dual Ancestral Warchief] (Uber aziri / Shaper / T16 Guards)

How to level with that build? It will be very helpful if you add some levelling tips, when we try to level which gem is useful to use informations.
Can you help me figure out how to improve my DPS? It seems kind of low - tooltip is only about 100K with totems and Hatred/Herald of Ash/Ice Golem.

I know my gear isn't the greatest, but I'm working on updating/farming currency - I just recently started in HC ESC a couple weeks ago.

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

and a link to my passive tree (only lvl 85 so far)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAAGAdwFLQ2NEdUUIBX2GjghkCP2JP0nLygqKhMt0i5TMHwyCTWSN9Q9_D_8QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUEdRR1O7V5dYY1jlWfNaK1uvXz9f0GBBYnljcGVNZlRmnmhlbEZvO3IPcmxyqXTtdqx343gNeWh67337hNmFUod2i0-Mz419kFWRzpJ9lG-XeZhvm2qfPqOKo_KpbqyqrY218rvtvTa-p7_VwBrBBMNoxtjPftNv2L3ZYdrB3CPjn-RR5c_nVOoQ6hjtP-4O7w7yRfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov8xf4K_o__3g==

character sheet DPS in hideout:

Spoiler

I for sure need a 6 link (saving up) - but even with added fire damage, my DPS is way off from yours. I think with my gear I should be at least 50% of the way there, but it seems I have a long way to go to match your dps.

Also - I did end up trying with Berserker - i feel that I can't play without the 3 second instant heal warcries. Also I think the 40% more damage should be pretty nice too. I will miss the stun immune, but as for accuracy - you will see i just got some +300 accuracy on jewelry. I still have to do uber lab to get 2 more points (will get 25% increased attack speed and 12% phys dmg)

Also - remember what I mentioned about phase run on your stream? Here is my DPS with phase run to show how much of an increase i get. Normally for non-totem melee builds, you can only use phase run and when you have any attack, the buff stops. But for our totems, the buff continues as long as you don't use any other skill. I believe this is working as intended - but it is awesome for our build.

Spoiler

Last edited by cmak on Oct 7, 2016, 6:39:32 PM
Your claw - good, this claw can have 400k and more DPS (only aura).
1) my build must be only juggernaut, not another class. +1000 accuracy and cannot be stunned and +1 enduranc charg.
2) u have very bad belt, u must find good rare belt 110+ HP and 100+% total res. preferably armour.
3) u have very bad jewel. 45 AS, 32 crit dmg, 13 phys dmg of 20 affix. Its can find for 3 jewel, not 5.
4) u have learned +1 end charge and +1 jewel socked for 5 skill point, left of marauder. its not profitable.
5) u have very bad rings and amulet, low resist and hp. Amulet must have phys (not top roll) and crit chance or dmg and hp (medium roll or more) 1 affix or more for res. Example:
. Rings must be diamond or opal, not another, and have good res and hp and phys dmg.
6) dont see tooltip DPS. U must calculate your rly dps↓↓↓
==========================================================
For calucalate your rly DPS, u mast do ->
precc "C" and placed totem:
((min combine dmg main hand + max comdine dmg main hand) / 2 * attack per second) = X
(100 - your crit change main hand) / 100 = C1
X * C1 = Y
X * your crit change main hand / 100 = C2
C2 * your crit multipl / 100 = Z
(100 - your chance hit) / 100 = T
(Y + Z) * T = rly DPS each totem.
I want buy good belt and good rings / amulet
and then i can use facebreaker vaal bonus "curse elem weakness on hit"
This bonus give multiple elem dmg.

Last edited by mahsepp2 on Oct 7, 2016, 6:50:11 PM
Your claw - good, this claw can have 400k and more DPS (only aura).
1) my build must be only juggernaut, not another class. +1000 accuracy and cannot be stunned and +1 enduranc charg.
2) u have very bad belt, u must find good rare belt 110+ HP and 100+% total res. preferably armour.
3) u have very bad jewel. 45 AS, 32 crit dmg, 13 phys dmg of 20 affix. Its can find for 3 jewel, not 5.
4) u have learned +1 end charge and +1 jewel socked for 5 skill point, left of marauder. its not profitable.
5) u have very bad rings and amulet, low resist and hp. Amulet must have phys (not top roll) and crit chance or dmg and hp (medium roll or more) 1 affix or more for res. Example:
. Rings must be diamond or opal, not another, and have good res and hp and phys dmg.
6) dont see tooltip DPS. U must calculate your rly dps↓↓↓
For calucalate your rly DPS, u mast do ->
precc "C" and placed totem:
((min combine dmg main hand + max comdine dmg main hand) / 2 * attack per second) = X
(100 - your crit change main hand) / 100 = C1
X * C1 = Y
X * your crit change main hand / 100 = C2
C2 * your crit multipl / 100 = Z
(100 - your chance hit) / 100 = T
(Y + Z) * T = rly DPS each totem.
I want buy good belt and good rings / amulet
and then i can use facebreaker vaal bonus "curse elem weakness on hit"
This bonus give multiple elem dmg.

Last edited by mahsepp2 on Oct 7, 2016, 6:50:04 PM
added how calculate rly DPS each totem video.
updated left hand weap

why physical to lightning gem but not faster attacks?
Because phys to lightning does more damage with this build.

There is a lot of phys to ele dmg coversion already with hatred, added fire dmg, HOA, etc... So we use weapon elemental damage plus ele dmg in gear to scale. This is better than faster attcks.
its not end :)
phys to light give me shock on 1st crit (only not immun to shock) =+50% more dmg.
faster attack need only and only u have low total "increased attack speed" bonus.
0~50%.
So, i have 123% total increased attack speed. And if i use gem faster attack, then -->
123 + 54 = 177%
123 / 177 = 31% total increased my DPS.
any one gem of my links, better boost more 31% gem faster attack :)
(added fire) 44% extra dmg
(phys to light) 29% extra dmg + 50%*59%*(wed) = 58% total extra dmg to light
(WED) 88% combined elem dmg * 59% = 52% total more dmg
see? :)

so for APS, it still averages between the two? Because from what i'd tried, the APS shown in the character sheet isn't right when duel-wielding. When dual-equipped, it shows my APS 2.62. But when i switched over my off hand weapon 1.50 aps to my main hand, suddenly the totems attack faster.

Main hand : 1.40 aps (slightly higher flat phys than off-hand)
off hand : 1.50 aps (slightly lower flat phys than main-hand)

Character sheet shows 2.62 aps even if i switched them to main or off-hand. But the real aps seemed to be only affected by the main-hand weapon? Tht was what i'd tested.

I'm so confuse as what to use for the main hand weapon...and whether or not this is a bug...Anyone care to explain how it works?

Or is the Attack speed of the totem affected by both the main-hand's weapon APS and also the off-hand weapon APS. However the highest APS and phys dmg should go to the main hand because it has a greater effect on the attack speed of the totem as well as the dmg dealt..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info