[3.1.0 LSC] [Berserk Dual Wielding Dual Ancestral Warchief] (Uber aziri / Shaper / T16 Guards)

Because i learn 2nd totem only after 80 lvl :)

"
lapilesos wrote:
ATM build feels really clunky and unplayable. Im 81. For gear check you need really high and pricy gears to play and survive with very fragile totems (that have 1 second of activation time after they are spawned).

All in one - its can not be a starter build.Yes, you can start with it - but its very wrong one.

Sorry about posting it :)
Cheers.

Next time lesson for me - don't start with builds that shine with mirrored/double legacy gears.

I had hard times but it's not that bad and i'm LV72.
And i don't have AB yet (in 4 levels).

"
mahsepp2 wrote:

Weird i'm lvl 72 and i have only 4 pts missing to get the second totem.
"
Lyanar wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
ATM build feels really clunky and unplayable. Im 81. For gear check you need really high and pricy gears to play and survive with very fragile totems (that have 1 second of activation time after they are spawned).

All in one - its can not be a starter build.Yes, you can start with it - but its very wrong one.

Sorry about posting it :)
Cheers.

Next time lesson for me - don't start with builds that shine with mirrored/double legacy gears.

I had hard times but it's not that bad and i'm LV72.
And i don't have AB yet (in 4 levels).

"
mahsepp2 wrote:

Weird i'm lvl 72 and i have only 4 pts missing to get the second totem.

Well I have similar feelings build even with crap items have nice damage, but if something hit you, you are instantly dead. At lvl 81 I have only 4k hp and it's very very low. Also gear is very expensive, especially on new league, so it's not very good option for new player, for example:
Abyssus +200% - 50c
6L chest - 5-6ex
claw 350 pdps - 5ex
boots - 5-6ex
belt 3res, +increased physical damage - 30c

and there is also jewelery...
Last edited by timetotango on Dec 12, 2016, 2:38:38 PM
I'm not using abyssus (like this
) for leveling.

Sometimes it's good to play "MerryGoAround" style. You distract enemies from yours totems with war cry and totems kills them due you are running and spelling screaming like little virgin.

Still very dangerous and unpleasant playstyle.

PizzaTotems are more reliable and fun.
Last edited by lapilesos on Dec 13, 2016, 3:43:14 AM
lapilesos, у тебя кольца вообще без хп, в амулете всего +27, тушка не электрошок, пояс всего 62 хп, ботинки 46, и в дереве умений ты не добрал как минимум 28% хп.
Понятное дело что тебя все убивают.
Ты намеренно ничего не взял на хп, а теперь говоришь что у тебя проблемы. Ну разве так делается?
Breach League

WTS pm offers ign.
Last edited by Теггог on Dec 16, 2016, 6:54:46 PM
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Dec 16, 2016, 4:02:25 PM
Hi, can you update your build for example there is still wrong Ascendancy part. Also can you post your DPS without any auras and buffs, and with auras but without buffs?

Also have a question about dmg. How much pDPS(right claw) scale you pure dmg (without buffs) for example what is the difference between 250 pDPS and 320 pDPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info