Life at the current moment is is bad compared to ES.

I miss my 11K ES compared to my alt who has 7k hp :( even mitgation with 7 endurance charges and a lot of armor can't survive from 10k hits or something stupid.

Either lower the damage from content or you know do something about HP people like you aren't going to fuck with ES obviously.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 29, 2016, 5:24:19 AM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2016, 12:08:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I completely agree, i too have a HP laptop (Hewlett Packard) and i think its too bad. I need to change it asap.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
I completely agree, i too have a HP laptop (Hewlett Packard) and i think its too bad. I need to change it asap.

I bought one of those on HP (Hire Purchase), and I agree it sucks - you end up paying so much more than the listed price for it. What a rip-off.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

I bought one of those on HP (Hire Purchase), and I agree it sucks - you end up paying so much more than the listed price for it. What a rip-off.

Yeah, I did the same, and spilled by HP (sauce) on it, and they wouldn't fulfil the terms of the warranty! I mean, what the hell?!
There's a joke here somewhere but I'm tired so fuck it
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
10k is survivable ... with 7 end charge + fortify + artic armour + hips of life for example.
A monster's fart right after might kill you tho, especially if you're melee.

So yeah, ES' downsides have been getting easier and easier to ignore, and ES gearing has been getting easier and easier to do, and monster damage has been buffed, and life ....... is still life.

Sorry for the combo breaking post.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 29, 2016, 4:20:18 AM
Life is Fine.

What is broken is Armor & Evades fail to protect you from big hits.

The original design for ES is to have large hit points with no mitigation.

Armor mitigate the damage, so you take small hits, but it is broken against large hits.

Evades? monster should have higher crit chance & crit multi. Then Evades should act as counter balance, so monster hit with normal non-damage & no crit multi. afaik Current evades only reduce crit chance, but not reduce crit multi.

both of these defense fail is the reason why HP is soo bad now.
Last edited by Darkkrows on Sep 29, 2016, 5:52:34 AM
HP of ElitBook / ProBook series isn't as bad as people consider. It's the Pavilion which made the brand a bad favor.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
HAH CHANGED THE TITLE

NO MORE :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
HAH CHANGED THE TITLE

NO MORE :P

During a second I thought that you had created a new thread ffs.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info