[2.4] Crit 2h Sword Lacerate by fiqst

Crit Lacerate with an eye to using a Starforge in the future. For the time being, a Doomsower takes its place as a simulation.

The Doomsower has a 5% crit base, same as Starforge, and the crit performance achievable by one matches the other. Starforge, of course, would have significantly higher damage and range.

TL;DR crit chance reaches 65% (+8% AM) and dps peaks at 303k.

Items:

Stats:

Tree:

112 points

Bandits:

Oak - Oak - Alira

Full Crit Path
If you were to follow the full crit path with a strong Exquisite blade (hen's tooth), you can get very good crit performance, and using Acuity is very effective.

TL;DR crit chance reaches 89% (+8% AM) and dps peaks at 691k with conc effect.

Items:

519pdps

Stats:

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Sep 29, 2016, 1:21:39 AM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 8:15:35 PM
nevermind.
Last edited by Byrr on Sep 29, 2016, 11:09:06 PM
Thx for Sharing your build. I added it to the list.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
What is the capabilities of this build? Can it do Guardians and Shaper?
"
ryatwo wrote:

I haven't tried. My STD progress hasn't extended passed 40/125 or so, so i don't think i ever will.

If i manage to get my hands on a Starforge then i'll flash out the guide properly. Until then, its just a test build.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
ryatwo wrote:

I haven't tried. My STD progress hasn't extended passed 40/125 or so, so i don't think i ever will.

If i manage to get my hands on a Starforge then i'll flash out the guide properly. Until then, its just a test build.

Forgot to mention, I meant the crit-sword variant.

I personally have tried going Starforge crit, and it felt very underwhelming mainly due to not being crit capped. And to get the insta-leech from Acuity is also very inconsistent. Finding a good Exquisite Blade is very hard.
I've only just played in a few random groups but i seem to be the pace setter in each occasion, so the clear speed is definitely there. And during boss fights i have no problems standing toe-to-toe against most of them.

The deepish life pool, being crit capped, and insta-healing makes this a fun and safe build. The full screen AoE without requiring to maintain stacks is also nice.

As for Shaper/guardian capable? remains to be seen if i ever get around to it.
what ascendancy route did you go?
"
niftytim wrote:
what ascendancy route did you go?

i haven't done uber lab yet, but the last 2 go to Impact for the added AoE or if i wanted to swap out the attack skill with double strike or flicker.

Brutal Fervour if i didn't have acuity
Hello! Can this be done without Kaom's Heart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info