Build of the Week S06E03: djnat's Mistress of Agony

So.... The EXACT same build everyone has been using since ED came out?

This is the same build I used last league.....

Originality please.
Vulnerability isn't More Damage when used with Wither, it's additive; so for hard targets, Vulnerability doesn't really add much to be honest.

Which is why on my Perandus build with Chaos Damage/Poison, I opted for a Vertex to just get a stronger TempChains/Enfeeble rather than run Vulnerability with a Heretic's.

And I'm not too sold on the Grip of the Council, though Consuming Dark isn't necessary anymore cuz of Cospri's, but with Delirium Essences on a Dagger, that could add WAY more single-target DPS.

PS. I agree with everyone when they say that this build is too generic/meta to be considered a "Build of the Week;" though I do think that actually generic/meta builds could be useful on BotW for newer players to have a starting point, rather than hipster off-the-wall builds that look cool but may be hard to execute..

So both styles of Builds of the Week are likely for the best, even if we don't always get cool things we don't know about; as we're not the only types of players that watch these. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Sep 29, 2016, 12:47:11 AM
Since when has Vuln acted as a More multiplier instead of a flat increase? Did I miss a memo somewhere because I've literally never heard this.

Also this is a variant of a really popular build. Seeing BOTW cover a build I'm currently playing is kinda depressing.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Since when has Vuln acted as a More multiplier instead of a flat increase

I think this was just a phrasing issue, 'as more' vs 'of more', in the general sense instead of the actual stat description. Eg 'increased elemental damage gives my spell more damage'
Stay a while and listen!
"
Since when has Vuln acted as a More multiplier instead of a flat increase? Did I miss a memo somewhere because I've literally never heard this.

Also this is a variant of a really popular build. Seeing BOTW cover a build I'm currently playing is kinda depressing.

Vulnerability increases the damage a mob TAKES, thus it technically is a "more" multiplier; BUT it's additive with all variants of damage taken effects, like the Occultist Node or Wither, so it isn't really that big a boost for the build on single-target tbh.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Again awesome presentation, love the new Botw series.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

How do you choose or how can ppl submit their build to be in botw?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Really interesting build I'm glad the series is back.
Good build. 60% interest in build, 40% Bex' voice :D

Also, Vulnerability acts as a multiplier, since its declared as "take x% increased .... ". This modifier kicks in after all possibly imigations and is, thus, a more multiplier of your damage.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Sep 29, 2016, 1:26:56 AM
scion is the weakest version of this most standard ED build. why u do dis, Bex?

a build with lvl 4 empower and 6 jewel slots can even make elemental hit look good.
Last edited by PopeJo on Sep 29, 2016, 6:21:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info