[2.4] Elementalist Dual Flameblast Totems Non Crit "Viva España!"

Last edited by Pulidor on Sep 29, 2016, 7:25:22 PM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2017, 5:16:00 PM
Hello!
I try the build pls check my gear
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrammaton/characters

And what the best flask?
Your flask are right. It depends on your playstyle. I preffer to go on quicksilver.
Vinktar Flask is very good, no doubt, but think about Flameblast has only 50% of damage effectiveness.

By the way, at the start of witch you pick spell damage instead of cast speed. In this build it is very important the cast speed. I think that is the most important thing in order to the flameblast grow very fast and to have more survability.

Enjoy the build. I think it is very fun.
5 link setup ?
In a 5 link I will remove maybe AOE, maybe.
why don't choose The Templar - Hierophant ?

Does The Witch-Elementalist have any special advantages?

I Think, your build is most powerful and It's stronger than others.

[sorry, about my poor eng :(]
Because Hierophant sucks. No more words need it :)
Hierophant only gives you 4 totems, that they do less damage.

The Elementalist damage is insane: two golems and golems buff increased, and they are almost inmortal.

Conlux.

Damage penetration (25% is insane too).

Pemdulum of destruction. Sick.

With Hierophant you only have a beatiful guy who make a lot of circles on the ground.

If you want to play with a Templar, choose Inquisitor en go crit. No doubt.
tyvm :) , your quick reply
At your feet!! :)
I have one question. You are using Controlled Destruction (so your Flameblasts to 0 Crit), but in the Tree you selected Elemental Overload. But what´s the use when you don´t crit? Did you use it while levelling and forgot to respec it or did I just not understand some of the play mechanics of that build? I´d appreciate it if you have an answer, because I want to get better at understanding the game mechanics :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info