serious issue with poe.trade

Ok so it basically started today.. first poe.trade started lagging like crazy, then i had these messages with some kind of plugin " shockwave flash" crashing and " canot load" and poe.trade was crashing to white page..

Now i don't have those messages anymore, but it got even worse:

Each time i go to poe.trade after a few seconds it redirects me automatically to this site:
I have zero idea what this site is and why poe.trade started redirecting me there...

what the hell is happening? anyone knows what could cause this?

Btw it only happens with poe.trade, but with every kind of browser. everything else seems to work just fine, and i have malwarebytes+ Nod32 updated and running 24/7 and they don't seem to report shit about it... so i have no idea what to do about this :S

Last edited by tr1gg3r3d on Sep 27, 2016, 6:58:28 PM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 7:43:35 AM
Lagg is from thos movieclip comercials, they keep loding and loding consuming ower 1-2k memory realy fast. If you use option to not save history the same site gona destroy you CPU. Redirect also hapen on other sort of comercials. It is all RNG and what shit hapen depend of what comercial is loding.

How to quick fix this, well when you open a page be quick and in place of refresh icon you see "x", you hit it fast and comercials wont load so you can do your bissnis but most of time you gona need to close the page and copy the link to open it agen or its gona keep conflicting and using resorces no end.

I posted all this in his forum topic but you know how it is when things get ower extended its bound to brake on week spot...

Also remove that site name, they are agresive abusers and should not be mentioned as form of pansiment.
Fight them by ignoring them i say, no google hits should relate them with fine site like this.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Sep 27, 2016, 6:58:06 PM
I use AdBlock Plus, and I don't have any of these issues.

I suggest for you to do the same.
Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538
"
Xikini wrote:

I downloaded adblock Plus just a few hours ago to try to fix this issue. It seems a lot better.
IGN: Abovethelaw_
"
Abovethelaw wrote:
"
Xikini wrote:

I downloaded adblock Plus just a few hours ago to try to fix this issue. It seems a lot better.

:)
Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538
adblock allows ads that are "reasonable" what this was supposed to mean was that
the advert followed guidelines against being garish or abusive and was therefore
allowed... but this has naturally evolved into pay to play.

adblock allows some abusers (we're not talking tide here....) to get past them
after paying. so if you still find yourself suffering the occasional
abusive or garish advert... you can go into adblock settings and shut
off the "reasonable" ads
Just to add to the discussion, instead of Adblock Plus, get Ublock Origin.

Works for both Chrome and Firefox on PC, and Firefox on Android.

It's faster, better, and uses less resources.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info