[2.4][SC] Doryani's Wedding Crasher/#Doryani'sFist/#Crits/#NoBestman/#Budget/#TripleElemental

UPDATE:
Tier 10 Malformation, No Bad Mods and Bad Gameplay video added!

Everything has been updated for the latest version of the build! It is actually pretty strong, easily do 10-13 tier maps! Not an HC Viable Tho! The Build is in Its Final Forms there won't be any more Major Updates, maybe some little Tweaks here and there but mostly for Gear Only!

Story
"
Legendary Doryani one of the greatest Thaumaturgist ever lived, sacrificed half of his people to lend you his Fist. This build is his legacy, his tombstone, this is your chance to unleash the true power of Vaal Empire!

Why, can it work?, you are lunatic
Spoiler
The story behind is that i TRIED everything to make Elemental Fucking Hit viable, but no it is impossibru! Instead i went from Frenzy to Ice Crash for the AoE + Avatar of Fire + Call of the brotherhood + Pyre + Rigwald's Curse + Doryani's Left Fist (btw. if you ever find the Right Fist, this build is gonna fly). It worked actually pretty good i had problem getting enough accuracy and would need to get a lot more burning damage nodes, tho it was easy to scale as you could take every melee dmg + elemental + cold/fire/lightning nodes to boost damage.

Was not happy with it so i respecced went straight to Dual Elemental, ditched the Pyre took Romiras's Banquet added CoC + Discharge, and it has been a blast. Single Target Tanking is a bit of a problem tho, but ill open that a little bit later on, what do you get with this build?

Well build is evolving, ditched discharge for Lifeleech and increased AoE, for better survivability and even facetanking! Bosses are not that big of a problem anymore, spellcaster bosses are easy while switching to Saffel's Frame!

What do you get with this build?
Spoiler
Fast Pack Clear, Pack Life Leech, Mediocore Boss Clear, Single Target Life Leech 0,6% (from belt)(2 % from lifeleech gem or warlords mark curse) from Damage so you are not gonna die against normal/magic/rare packs, single target Uniques where you need to be hitting potions aswell to stay alive.

Also what you get is the possibility to change support gems to suit your playstyle better, 100% elemental penetration 1/2 on hits, also 100% shock chance when damage taken, what else you get Life Leech and Onslaught from Potion, while using Herald of Ice you get explosions, And thats not all you also get a curse Warlord's Mark or Enfeeble for the leech and some free endurance charges or more survivability! You better wear some warm clothes while using Arctic Armour, which will help you keep the beer chilled!

And thats not all, you also get Blood Rage you are efficiently getting more attack speed, more damage, and charges!

COOL GUYS DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS!

Playstyle
Spoiler
Melee AoE Elemental Defense Herald Charges

Shield Charge to middle of wedding party, get Fortify and chill bestmans with Arctic Armour, start smashing the guests with Ice Crash, all guests are now Chilled = 39 % More DMG from Hypothermia, gain Power Charges from Romiras Banquet, then you bypass all elemental resistances with Critical Strike which then triggers Freeze & Shock unleashing Doryani's Hidden Powers,The Herald of Thunder dealing lightning and cold damage, while Doryani's Wrath of Thunder is throwing thunder you'll be Leeching Life (Herald of Thunder is on 90% of time).

After that leftovers are frozen, shattered, and culled with Herald Of ice explosion. If in some miraculous way a attractive girl come's and tries to get you on the dance floor, you will automatically efficiently activate Tempest Shield with Immortal Call = Friend-zone her!

Gear + Gems
Spoiler
Actually this build is pretty cheap to get going on, i used Tabula Rasa until lvl 80, i got my friend to fuse me a SIX Link (he is the lucky one).

Must Have Amulet & Ring(s):

Optional:
The Romira's will let you easily generate Power Charges, without it you need Orb of Storm linked with Power Charge on Critical and manually manage your Power Charges (this is better if you want to have Nice Rare Ring Instead)

Must Have Glove:
Doryani's Fist is a must, well this build is his legacy after all! I bought a pretty nice gloves with Temp Chain rolled in! which lets me use two heralds and arctic armour, tho against bosses i go for enfeeble and disable herald of thunder for more survivability.

Helmet:
For Helmet you will be looking any Rare Helmet with at least 300 Accuracy + Resistances + Life + As Much Armour As Possible! (Cheap 1-5 chaos). Prefered Gem Setup: Blashphemy + Enfeeble + Arctic Armor + Blood Rage

Boots:
For Boots you will be looking any Rare Boots with at least 300 armour + Life + Resistances (+Movements Speed is Optional, i like at least to have 24%) (Moderately Cheap 1-10 Chaos).Prefered Gem Setup: Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder + Culling Strike + Life Leech

Belt:
For Belt, well you can look for Life, Resistance, maybe even Dexterity! (Honestly i think Dyadians Dawn is simply the easiest, cheapest, and best one (i know we are getting way too many uniques) or Doryani's Invitation could be what is meant to be used with Doryani's Fist!

Shield(s):
For Shield, look any rare with Life, Resistances, High Block, A lot of Armour at least 1000+, or get a cheap Lioneyes Remorse!
Prefered Gem Setup: Fortify + Faster Attack + Shield Charge
If you have hard time capping resistances, this could be good alternative also you get almost free Enfeeble most of the time! Good "Starter" Shield, Required LVL 61, Doryani's Fist LVL 63, you can level with this one until you can use Lioneye's Remorse.

Secondary Shield Setup:
Use this when you are facing Spellcaster bosses, like Piety! This is a good shield for getting 79% resistance and huge spellblock!
Prefered Gem Setup: Fortify + Faster Attack + Shield Charge

Body Armour:
For Chest, SIX Links or at-least FIVE links is minimum, Look for Life, Armour, Resistances, and Dexterity (buy cheap Corrupted one with correct colours first, or use Tabula).
I'm using Belly of the Beast, its ok but flat HP would propably be better but the Flask Recovery Rate is actually very useful stat. Lightning Coil is always good, but you are gonna have hard time capping Resistance's. For Newbies and fist league builds go for Tabula Rasa or a Corrupted Rare with correct colours!
Prefered Gem Setup: RRGGBB, Ice Crash + Life Leech(or Cold to Fire) + Faster Attacks + Hypothermia + Increased Critical Strike Chance + Increased Area of Effect (The Last Blue Socket you can try Concentrated Area of Effect for bosses if you really need MORE Damage

Passive Tree + Ascendancy
Spoiler

Updated the Passive Tree for lvl 90!, Less HP Nodes, More Damage, 1 Extra Jewel Socket (Total of 3, One Socket is used for Reckless Defense Jewel for more spell and attack block), If you feel that you can do it without Reduced Extra Damage From Critical Strikes, use those points for more life or Damage, there is Easy 30 % Increased Melee Damage at the start!

Passive Tree

(If you can get Dexterity from gear, ditch those dexterity nodes + if you can cap resistances without Diamond Skins ditch it, get more damage or life that's your choice!

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Stats (Screenshots coming soon, these are from passive tree)
Spoiler

Life & Mana
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
85% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
23% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
+14 to maximum Mana
5% increased maximum Mana
164% increased maximum Life
+84 to maximum Life
4% of Life Regenerated per second

Damage Buffs
382 % Increased Damage To Lightning * 40 % More Damage = 534.8 % increased Damage From Passives

Damage Stats Calculated from Below:
40% more Elemental Damage if you've Crit in the past 8 seconds No Critical Strike Multiplier
33% increased Cold Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
Damage Penetrates 2% Lightning Resistance
Damage Penetrates 2% Cold Resistance
Damage Penetrates 2% Fire Resistance
132% increased Elemental Damage
Nearby Enemies Take 16% increased Elemental Damage
Nearby Enemies deal 8% less Elemental Damage
95% increased Lightning Damage
14% increased Melee Damage
4% increased Melee Attack Speed
20% increased Attack Speed if you've Attacked Recently
4% increased Attack Speed
50% increased Attack Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently
70% increased Accuracy Rating
+20 to Accuracy Rating
18% increased Attack and Cast Speed
25% increased Damage against Frozen, Shocked or Ignited Enemies
50% increased Area Damage
20% increased Radius of Area Skills

Crit
135% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
100% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies that are affected by no Elemental Status Ailments
Critical Strikes ignore Enemy Monster Elemental Resistances

Basic Stats
+3 jewel sockets
+203 to Intelligence
+124 to Dexterity
+263 to Strength

How to Level
Spoiler
Well, get Warchief Totem, get cheap two handed mace level up to 63, get doryani's start testing setups and gem interactions! Btw if you are having rough time with Warlords Mark, try Enfeeble i used it for a long time until i got over 5k HP pool.

And yeah almost forgot get Inquisitor, this build can work as a CI build but i would then take the elementalist!

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal: Oak (+40 Flat Hp), Cruel: Passive Point (or +8% Attack Speed), Merciless: Alira (+1 Power Charge) or if you are using Romira's get attack speed from cruel instead

Pros/Cons/Price
Spoiler

Pros
+ Fun
+ Doryani's Fist (i've always wanted to play with it, too bad its hard to make unarmed build which is not a cycloner and not a Facebreaker)
+ Dual Elemental No Phys or Triple the Excitement Triple Elemental
+ Explosions! (HoI)
+ Doryani's Wrath of Thunder Bolts!
+ Interactions of Uniques
+ Cheap as it goes, of course Six Link Chest is gonna break the bank eventually unless you are lucky enough!
+ Easy to Play

Cons
- Maps with
# Monsters Cannot Be Affected By Elemental Ailments, We lose Raw Damage
# Elemental Reflect, is doable but a bit slower
- Bosses with Spellcasting Powers (unless you use Saffel's Frame)
- Hard to Cap Resistances
- Lack of Dexterity
- Rigwald's Curse (we are using it only for the crit chance)
- Hard to get right colors for gear
- Shield Charge (bad Lab Movement Skill)

Price
Spoiler

This build is gonna cost about 1 exalted, lets count Corrupted Six Link or Tabula Rasa ~10 chaos, Rigwalds Curse 25 chaos (buy the divination cards, its cheaper that way), Call of the Brotherhood ~15 chaos, Romira's Banquet Free or 1 or less Chaos, Good Dyadani Dawn 1-5 chaos (dyadani price is getting higher on essence), Lioneyes Remorse 1 Chaos, boots and helmet ~1-20 chaos(buy cheap at first and improve after you've collected more currency).

So if we buy the gear as cheap as it gets we should be impoverished by 50-60 chaos, NOT BAD AT ALL!

Videos
Spoiler
More videos coming soon! And some Higher Tier (11+) Map Showdowns!

The Video Below, is nothing to be proud of, still managed to finish the map pretty easily.
Cold to Fire Gem was low lvl! Concentrated could have been used against Piety's Beast Mode, for more damage! Comment if you have suggestions!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUomJurCHU&feature=youtu.be

Low Tier Maps With Old Discharge Version (Can work, and is definetely Fun but not Endgame viable)
Short Oasis Clip(more like how the build works than proof of concept)
Random Mobs:
http://plays.tv/s/KyWQzL_HaQzs
Voll:
http://plays.tv/s/KyWSFLW7llGu

Update(s)

"

Spoiler

4.10.16 Update #2: Everything has been updated, except videos which are coming! Im gonna try to record some gameplay and boss killing today! Passive Tree allows you to customize for more HP Nodes or for More Damage, or both but with Reduced Armour (or even go full Fire/Ignite)! Very Flexible Tree!

4.10.16: I've cracked the problem and found a workaround for spellcaster bosses, so i'm using second setup with Saffell's Frame, with it we can tell Piety To Unleash her mightiest of the mightiest thunder hell!

Also i've edited the build by saying goodbye for Discharge (it can still work with it, but with new setup we can actually tank (or get cold to fire gem for 14,5% more damage, ele reflect maps are not as bad when using secondary setup + life leech, (+ blasphemy and enfeeble for those hard hitting bosses(when using the blasphemy you gotta play without herald of thunder)!

As a NOTICE after this message everything is OLD, Passive Tree Is Mostly same though i've respecced some of the life nodes out and took more damage instead (I don't need so many as im using belly of the beast)

28.9.16: So i'm having some hard time against some of the bosses, especially with Riftwalker. So i've been testing by changing Discharge + Cast on Crit gems to Elemental Focus + Added Cold Damage/Culling Strike (we still benefit from hypothermia because we are using Arctic Armour, we do lose Shock unless Tempest Shield shocks), clear speed seems similar to Discharge version (not as fun tho), bosses seems to be easier by doing this. I'll continue testing or unless you guys have any advices how to kill bosses easier!

Best part is that we do not need to change colours, if it starts to feel that it works better we prob. should change one green socket to blue for power charge on crits(get rid of romiras) or added lightning damage/concentrated effect for MORE dmg. Well i will continue test higher tier maps!
Last edited by aomas on Oct 4, 2016, 10:44:27 AM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2016, 7:41:33 PM
reserved
reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info