[2.4] BULLET HELL BUILD- the guide.[Hierophant]

"
EmKay909 wrote:
How necessary are the snakepits for this build?

Not necessary at all. All they do is make it more aesthetically appealing.
"

Probably but then you're no longer playing bullet hell.

just add a spell echo or gmp onto it and its still good to go bullet hell
Very cool!
I was actually working on the exact same build and already have a lvl73 char.
Great minds think alike ;)

For sire of shards I run this 5L:
Spell Totem -> Frost Bolt -> Faster Casting -> Controlled Destruction -> Cold Penetration.

Current tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAFvBFEGoAmqC2ENfBBYEMwYXRpsHNwfAiTYKPopTyoTLJwspjI0NAo1kjbFN2Y3gzoWPO9Bh0bXSshXKVeUV8lY5VorXGtkhGaeaFpo8m6qcYVyD3sgfEt99X7HgpuCx4RIhTKFbYaCi3qLjIx2kNaVBJZ0mjudrp48o_Km66cIrfGvbK-bsUK18raGtzG3PriTwGbAmsNtxPbGrtWB1abYJNi92fzaudrd4XPi9-Qi5Yvquuvu7SDtPPfB-JP52_nd-ej-Cv6H?accountName=DarkKaine&characterName=MyBallsAreFreezing

I leveled to 73 pretty much all the way without any defensive setup, using straight up ES. Still don't really have any idea what to use, getting quite sick of the standard CWDT setups with immortal call.
If I end up getting shavronne's wrappings, I might take this low life. The damage is pretty nice considering most of it comes straight from the tree. Haven't even socketed any jewels yet and my gear is trash!
Tell me what you think, maybe we can make it even better :)

"
IonDrako wrote:
"

Probably but then you're no longer playing bullet hell.

just add a spell echo or gmp onto it and its still good to go bullet hell

I tried spell echo. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem to work for totems.
Last edited by DarkKaine on Sep 29, 2016, 2:07:39 PM
"
DarkKaine wrote:

I tried spell echo. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem to work for totems.

You're right, apparently it's designed not to work with totems in general, which is a shame and I don't really get why they would make it not work. Oh well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info