[2.4] Ravaged First build(Work in progress. needs input)

If it seems incomplete it is. It's a WIP and updating as able too.

So testing a build. Constantly changing it to try to improve it and so far all my tweaks have done well to further the potency of the build. Using this more as a notebook of my progress and once fully finished and i determine the build a viable build will roll over to a actual build guide. But i need your help. Any and all criticism is greatly appreciated. I'm by no means a god of a player but this is my first build test of my own design, least as far as i'm aware. If my build seems like i stole it from you i do apologize as i did not have any idea of the fact. So shall we begin through the headache of build planning? :D

Core Stats=
Offensive:Spell dmg>CM>CC>Shock Chance/duration
Defensive:HP>Res(Max F/C/L)>ES>Armor(will explain later)

Absolute Unique Req of build: CoTB ring(that is it)

//////////////////////////Gem Setup//////////////////////////
Helm=4L-Vall SC+Inc. Duration+Echo|Enduring Cry
Body=6L-Arc+Faster Cast+Echo+Lightning Pen+Life Leech+PCoC
Gloves=3L4S-CWDT lvl 16+Inc Duration+Immortal Call lvl 17|Arctic Armour
Feet=4L-CWDT lvl8+Enfeeble lvl11+Ice Golem lvl 10+Light Golem lvl 10
LH Wand=3S2L-Light warp+Less duration|Wrath
RH Wand=3L-HoI+CoH+Warlords mark

Skill tree Will change as i develop

The Build Explanation:
So first and formost this is a build i created and am playing around with. So far at T5 rare maps not even having a issue with death with all but the CoTB ring and a High health 31 C res belt(total of about 15C) being self found. So far this build works very well for starting of a League.
Some key notes that need to be mentioned during the leveling process as if you try to go straight for the end result you will gimp yourself beyond measure.

*run a CWDT3+Enfeeble lvl 7+Ice and light golem lvl 5 until Health pool is above 3000 or your golems will be down far to often and lose far to much health to the gains of the golems

*Use Assassin's Mark in CoH setup till you have a a 6link since PCoC is than able to be used instead of Assassin's Mark for Power charge generation.

*Until you have a CoTB ring run HoT as it is better for curse spread and dmg output

*As you are leveling CWDT for immortal call, level as you feel is needed to no higher than lvl 16 I say this cause at one point at around lvl 55 i over leveled it past a comfortable zone and it was procing to close to danger zone HP(20%) and almost made me die a few times till i reduced the level

*Highly recommend running a SC on a secondary weapon to swap to for boss encounters till high lvl As our arc is not that great early on for single target

Stop point @3:00P.M. PST sep 30 will continue updating later

Last edited by FateProtocol on Sep 30, 2016, 6:07:15 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2016, 9:57:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info