The Tooltip Medic [Moved]

Thread moved to 1750113 because this OP ran out of space (it was actually a formatting error that prevented the forum from saving ANYTHING pasted afterwards, but I moved now...)
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Oct 6, 2016, 3:00:44 PM
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 7:24:03 AM

it's ok
Any reason you don't take off 4 6% ES nodes for the Jewel Slot + Devotion by templar for Energy from Within + the 3% aura effect?
IGN shdowe
"
shdowe wrote:
Any reason you don't take off 4 6% ES nodes for the Jewel Slot + Devotion by templar for Energy from Within + the 3% aura effect?

Yeah, aura effect only matters when you can reach multiples of 20 or 25 and that doesn't enable either so it's more of a level 100 node; obviously you can take it if you want to squeeze out some more aura effect and you can take the jewel node if you have some super duper nice jewels with ES, attack speed and whatever, both are strong options I actually considered but decided against, at least in a tree as low level as 90.

(I still need to write down the stuff about the passive tree)

Quick afterthought edit: obviously aura effect always matters but gotta be conservative with passives at some point
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Oct 4, 2016, 6:26:59 AM
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
"
shdowe wrote:

Yeah, aura effect only matters when you can reach multiples of 20 or 25 and that doesn't enable either so it's more of a level 100 node; obviously you can take it if you want to squeeze out some more aura effect and you can take the jewel node if you have some super duper nice jewels with ES, attack speed and whatever, both are strong options I actually considered but decided against, at least in a tree as low level as 90.

(I still need to write down the stuff about the passive tree)

Quick afterthought edit: obviously aura effect always matters but gotta be conservative with passives at some point

3% will still boost any aura effect that isn't +max res on a Purity, including the Commander of Darkness itself, but anyway

What I mean is if you put one of

in that slot not only do you get the 3% effect + 20 strength, you also get the same if not more Energy Shield than what 4 random 6% nodes are giving you.

Assuming you have a 10-12% roll obviously.
IGN shdowe
You're right, good catch.

It's 20% (converted) + 8 to 12% (Jewel) + 2% (10 Int) = 30% ES + 20 STR + aura effect
vs. 5*6=30%-34% ES on the Scion wheel.

Gonna make the correction.

edit:ran out of space in the OP lol I think I have to message support to figure out what to do next... it was dumb not to reserve the 1st post (even if the current one is :ok_hand:)
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Oct 4, 2016, 7:55:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info