[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

Have you thought about using Southbound since they give you up to 16% increased life and the "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen Enemies" mod can be bypassed by killing the enemy with dot (as far as I know).
EDIT: tried it out, you can in fact still kill enemies with Southbound and the added cold damage on the gloves makes you proc elemental equilibrium.
Last edited by wukmaster on Sep 26, 2016, 6:08:16 AM
What Jewels shoul i look for on this build.
"
wukmaster wrote:
Have you thought about using Southbound since they give you up to 16% increased life and the "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen Enemies" mod can be bypassed by killing the enemy with dot (as far as I know).
EDIT: tried it out, you can in fact still kill enemies with Southbound and the added cold damage on the gloves makes you proc elemental equilibrium.

Yes Southbound are certainly a viable unique for this build

"
RainbowExile wrote:
What Jewels shoul i look for on this build.

These are what I was using:

Basically the highest life % possible then damage mods
How does it do against guardians and shaper?
I think "Singularity Platinum Sceptre" would be a good choice if you're looking for a budget weapon (up to 80% increased damage)

Also: working on getting elemental overload to work. (currently looking into cast when damage take lvl 1 with ice spear and increased critical strikes)
Put Cast when damage taken-molten shell-fire pen. Into glove sockets with grace. Rly good gives armor and some dmg.
"
wukmaster wrote:
I think "Singularity Platinum Sceptre" would be a good choice if you're looking for a budget weapon (up to 80% increased damage)

Also: working on getting elemental overload to work. (currently looking into cast when damage take lvl 1 with ice spear and increased critical strikes)

Cwdt lvl1 + blade vortex lvl8 works well for me to proc elemental overload. This idea was taken from demigods build.
"
buks wrote:
"
wukmaster wrote:

Cwdt lvl1 + blade vortex lvl8 works well for me to proc elemental overload. This idea was taken from demigods build.

@wukmaster Thank you for the Singularity weapon suggestion, I added that to the "Gear" section of the guide.

@Buks Thank you for this info, I added it into the guide and look forward to utilizing it! It increased my first characters damage to 100k!!!!

I am lvl 75 now and feel squishy, duno what i am doin wrong but bosses in t3 maps take some time to kill and almost kill me. This lack of life regen is scary since we got no life leech

My char is in hc essence jugernaut inmortalli
"
Camaron wrote:

I am lvl 75 now and feel squishy, duno what i am doin wrong but bosses in t3 maps take some time to kill and almost kill me. This lack of life regen is scary since we got no life leech

My char is in hc essence jugernaut inmortalli

Link me your passives, gear, and maybe a pic of your defenses page if you can and I'll do what I can to help out. T3 map bosses are ass, a couple do high amounts of chaos damage which is one of this builds weaknesses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info