[2.4] CI Pathfinder Blade Vortex

<3
<3
<3
Is it possible to run this build without Skyforths and do Guardians + Shaper content?

i have around 20 ex budget to build a new build and can not decide between BV pathfinder or CoC discharge with malice
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Oct 30, 2016, 5:42:37 AM
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Is it possible to run this build without Skyforths and do Guardians + Shaper content?

i have around 20 ex budget to build a new build and can not decide between BV pathfinder or CoC discharge with malice

yes u can run them without shkyforths but u will need 4link setup for making charges

What do I need to do in order to improve... I dont understand how people are running Warlord's + hatred + discipline at the same time....

current skill tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAAPuBUINfA5IDlwPqw_EES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2qHb4gbiL0JIsknSj6KgsqOCpTKwosnCymLL8zhzQKNbk3Zjt8QZZFfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVmNXyV3yX2piWmr6bAttGXBSdf1_xoLHgwmEb4TFhq6J04w2j_qQ1pMnlwaXlZf0m7WhL6Kjpyuus6_rsnC0DLVIuMq5k76KwcXDCcM6xKLK09Af0NDQ9dN-1ELXz9lb217fmOGI5-rpAuq662Pr9ewY73rviO_r8NXyHfba-TP5N_sJ

sitting at lvl 90

shield with disc 9,324
If i have hatred up, my dps goes to 35,479paper,. really not sure what i need to do to get this up there (still missing taste of hate, and my chest could have about 150 extra eshield,. but that doens't solve the hatred+blasphemy+disc problem)

all help is appreciated!!
Last edited by Quintaliter on Oct 30, 2016, 9:40:23 PM
"
Quintaliter wrote:

What do I need to do in order to improve... I dont understand how people are running Warlord's + hatred + discipline at the same time....

current skill tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAAPuBUINfA5IDlwPqw_EES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2qHb4gbiL0JIsknSj6KgsqOCpTKwosnCymLL8zhzQKNbk3Zjt8QZZFfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVmNXyV3yX2piWmr6bAttGXBSdf1_xoLHgwmEb4TFhq6J04w2j_qQ1pMnlwaXlZf0m7WhL6Kjpyuus6_rsnC0DLVIuMq5k76KwcXDCcM6xKLK09Af0NDQ9dN-1ELXz9lb217fmOGI5-rpAuq662Pr9ewY73rviO_r8NXyHfba-TP5N_sJ

sitting at lvl 90

shield with disc 9,324
If i have hatred up, my dps goes to 35,479paper,. really not sure what i need to do to get this up there (still missing taste of hate, and my chest could have about 150 extra eshield,. but that doens't solve the hatred+blasphemy+disc problem)

all help is appreciated!!

Well tbh with Vinktars you dont need WM or life leech. But if you find your Life Leech to low try to put BV + CUrse on Hit + WM or Put it on CWDT setup.

Also get Convention Viktars. Yesterday i got 81% for around 4.2 ex worth + TRaste of have 30% around 5.5 EX. I don't plan to use Skyforths cuz they are luxury update and im sure that its possible to run this build without it and still get Guardians and Shaper
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Oct 31, 2016, 2:55:11 AM
Is it worth to make some adjustments in passive tree to get Arcane Chemistry?
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Is it worth to make some adjustments in passive tree to get Arcane Chemistry?
i dont think so
Figured out my problem,.. apparently if you have both Conc Effect and Increased Area of Effect equipped at the same time,. the amount of mana reserve is increased.... go figure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info