How much total Life/ES; what resistances and what level should you have by:

End of Normal?
End of Cruel?
End of Merc?
Maps?

Cheers!
A
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2016, 4:34:20 PM
Set your character page on your profile to public. That way we can actually see your characters, gear, trees, etc. This is crucial to giving a truly accurate and relevant assessment.

That said, as a Softcore player, I try to have at least 1,000 HP, and 50% each Ele resist by Act 4 Normal, 2000 HP, and capped resists by Cruel act 4, and 3000-3500 by Merciless Act 4. By tier 3-4 maps/level 70ish I try to get at least 4.5K hp, preferably more, have a decent layered defense, and have capped resits. All of these numbers change. If going with an ES cahracter, I wouldn't recommend switching to CI before Merciless Dried Lake, or before you will have at the very least 5.5-6K ES just to be safe. ES health pools are a bit more finicky than life, since you don't have flasks to smash, etc.
U MAD?
I literally only take damage nodes while leveling to merciless dried lakes unless you have to travel through life nodes to get to good damage nodes.

Newer players may have a hard time playing like this but the people who are at the top of the ladder in terms of leveling each new league play this way.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Just get life on gear and a few life nodes and your HP will be fine for most content.

For Act 4 and labyrinth I like to have:
Normal: over 1k HP.
Cruel: Over 2k HP.
Merciless: Over 4k HP.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 23, 2016, 4:34:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info