Wasn't Lab bad enough?

I'm serious, was it really necessary to make charge disruptors a part of uber lab every day now? It's the fucking forth day in a row, I could puke right onto my screen. Fuck this shit, yes the salt is real!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2016, 1:42:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't know how to complete this encounter without having him fully buffed, so its best I complain on the forums about how bad the lab is.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
I don't know how to complete this encounter without having him fully buffed, so its best I complain on the forums about how bad the lab is.

The problem is I KNOW how to but since there is no real % shown on his lifebar sometimes you screw shit up and when this happens the whole run takes 5-10 mins longer. I don't know if you like this I don't it's a crappy design. Just give itzaro a full life bar for each fight or some % shown on his life bar and I will never bitch about this shit ever again!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 22, 2016, 3:40:46 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

The problem is I KNOW how to but since there is no real % shown on his lifebar sometimes you screw shit up and when this happens the whole run takes 5-10 mins longer. I don't know if you like this I don't it's a crappy design. Just give itzaro a full life bar for each fight or some % shown on his life bar and I will never bitch about this shit ever again!

Full life bar doesn't make sense, however being able to see all bosses HP with a % bar would actually be a nice QOL improvement. Not all characters can easily hover over the mob and check out how much life is left.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Disruptors are utter bullshit, skip every time unless you're on one of those fotm oneshot builds.
Charge disruptors are a nice idea for a fight, but it fails in too many important ways.

1) If Izaro has full charges, he is far too strong for most characters. Much stronger than having the full effect from any other buffs. His max charges should be 3 or 4, not 6 or 7.

2) It's too hard to tell if he has charges up, and it's almost impossible to tell exactly how many. Just makes it a guessing-game. Complete with a guess-the-life-threshold minigame.

3) The charge disruptors have a max range, meaning you need to lure Izaro to them while he has lots of charges. See "1" for why this is not great.

4) It's too all-or-nothing. All the other encounters you can let some buffs through, and deal with others if you don't have the move speed, dps or coordiantion to deal with all 3. For charge disruptors, to be good enough to stop one charge getting through, you have to be good enough to stop them all getting through.

IMO, this is how the fight should work:

Izaro starts with 3 charges. The charge disruptors spawn one-by-one over time, and you can click them once to lower his max charges by 1. If you miss because he's out of range, that's too bad*. Once you've used all 3 charge disruptors properly, he has no charges left.

*(unless you have the artifact - which gives you a second chance if you miss).
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 22, 2016, 5:18:25 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:

Sorry I guess he should have avoided the edge lords here on these forums.
Man I didn't miss reading your posts when I stopped browsing these forums.

@OP
Yes charge disruptors suck. But the real problem isn't so much Izaro's buffs but rather the fact that the entire thing is limited to 1 portal... which makes zero sense in a game where just about everything gives you 6 portals except the occasional zana.
Maybe people would cheese it or simply open portals at the end of the run but honestly how is that any different to aztiri? Certainly wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if people got to the end for free if it meant I didn't have to get so salty over a random gibbing.

Seriously uber lab makes me so salty sometimes and just kills my motivation to keep playing.
Disruptors are auto skip for me, there's absolutely no way to handle them properly, it's just a gamble and their effect is way too strong.
"
Raudram wrote:
Disruptors are utter bullshit, skip every time unless you're on one of those fotm oneshot builds.

you don't need oneshot. I leech tank as Whispering Ice, my Jugger EQ can do it too.
Last edited by Drahnier123 on Oct 5, 2016, 10:54:47 PM
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
"
Raudram wrote:

you don't need oneshot. I leech tank as Whispering Ice, my Jugger EQ can do it too.

Dude you make us look bad of course you aren't going to be able to be 1 shot or 1 shot it either just a constant flow of DPS and VP because we have 10k+ es like his wave slash deals 3/4 of your hp or 1 shots anyone else like don't go around going HURRRR I CAN TANK IT well no shit guy. 10k+ ES will let you do that other builds will suffer from it hence why it's stupid.

His wave slash literally deals 7-9k base damage with all of his charges and it's nearly impossible to dodge because hes so fucking fast so I can sympathize with other builds that aren't ice whisper or blade vortex or you know juggernaut 1000000000 mitagations etc.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 5, 2016, 11:01:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info