[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
old_nihilist wrote:
omg. It's my first league, It was very difficult to build my whispering ice build though it is quite cheap. I really don't understand how people gain enough currency in the game to play this kind of builds.

Can somebody help me ? I mean is it possible to connect with anybody by pm or some social networks to get some advices how they made their wealth ? I study very fast. it's my first league and I'm able to kill all shaper's guards (even shaper I think I just haven't tried).

Just grinding. You kill enough mobs, you will get good drops. Farming guaranteed drops like Shaper/Uber Atziri. Uber lab farming for enchants. These are just some of the ways people may currency. If you have 450 chaos, you are probably not in a position to gear this build, realistically, in a way that it will feel as good as it can. Maybe. If you are thinking about transitioning to Cospri's Discharge, there are plenty of good guides. I'm happy to answer questions in game too. CoC Discharge is my favorite build ever, and I have played it at least once for the last few leagues (and just bought my gear to start one for Breach last night).
U MAD?
I see multiple colour setups in Volls for people running this build. I bought one pre coloured and linked. But I generally see 3G2B1R, 3G3B and 4G2B. I ended up with a 4G2B, not sure if that is optimal ? The build uses a lot of off colours, so I preferred to just buy one already coloured instead of pumping several ex into trying for the right combination. Not sure if I got one appropriate to the gear I plan to use for the build.

I already have this stuff for the build if that effects colour setup. Just wanted to try out one of the meta super saiyan clear speed builds before quitting until next league.

Last edited by sourtimer on Jan 19, 2017, 9:47:19 PM
"
sourtimer wrote:
I see multiple colour setups in Volls for people running this build. I plan to just buy one pre coloured and linked. But I generally see 3G2B1R, 3G3B and 4G2B. Not sure which to get.

3G2B1R - for "safe" people who grind bosses. Lifeleech or fortify on the chest discharge ONLY trigger when cycloning.

3G3B - easy to get and highly optimal.

4G2B - probably a relic from when Blade Vortex was used to generate sufficient power charges for a 100ms Cospri's. Since the build rolls with 30% Discharge helm and 250ms Cospri's, I'm supposing BV is "overkill".
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:
"
sourtimer wrote:
I see multiple colour setups in Volls for people running this build. I plan to just buy one pre coloured and linked. But I generally see 3G2B1R, 3G3B and 4G2B. Not sure which to get.

3G2B1R - for "safe" people who grind bosses. Lifeleech or fortify on the chest discharge ONLY trigger when cycloning.

4G2B - probably a relic from when Blade Vortex was used to generate sufficient power charges for a 100ms Cospri's. Since the build rolls with 30% Discharge helm and 250ms Cospri's, I'm supposing BV is "overkill".

Alrighty thanks. So I probably should have gotten a 3G3B instead of the 4G2B I have. :D I guess I can sell and get a different one.
"
sourtimer wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
sourtimer wrote:

Alrighty thanks. So I probably should have gotten a 3G3B instead of the 4G2B I have. :D I guess I can sell and get a different one.

u can work off of this but id advise a better shield and eventually higher got tier jewels cause my jewels only have 2 crit multi mods on each

different topic: if i capped all my res without purity auras, what can i replace them with?
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Jan 20, 2017, 12:32:16 AM
"
sourtimer wrote:

Well, you can experiment with 40% Discharge damage drop second discharge for BV - Accuracy - CoC - Cyclone - Inc Critical PCOC - but according to OP that's a net DPS loss as the 30% discharge chance more than makes up for it.

I imagine at some point it's also feasible to drop PCoC and attached another charge generator like Bladefall or EK - because THOSE generate power charges and deal damage, too. But I doubt it's as great as it sounds as you'll be casting them at a meagre 2 times per second (CoC gem limit, ugh.)
"
primaeva wrote:
"

Thanks for reply, I saw your post where you said for Shaper you were running Poacher's. How do you think, what curse setup is better for bosses?:
1. Enfeeble + Warlod's (blashemy) + Ele Weakness (CwDT)
2. Enfeeble + Poacher's (blashemy) + Ele Weakness (CwDT)
3. Enfeeble + Poacher's (blashemy) + Warlod's (CwDT)

Hello! I think you misread! For that particular Shaper run I ran:

1. Discipline + Enfeeble (Blasphemy / Enlighten) + Warlord's (CWDT) + Purity of Ice (Aura / Enlighten)

Discipline needs to be in there unless you can get ~1500 ES from somewhere else - although granted Shaper can be done with 7.5 and up if you play it perfectly.

The curse requirement changes from boss to boss and character to character.

On Enfeeble: Enfeeble sits great on a CWDT loop if the boss does multiple medium to small hits often, because you won't sustain that much damage on the first hit and subsequent hits are enfeebled.

Keep it on Blasphemy if it's a heavy-hitting boss that you can't afford to soak damage up on. Do note that Enfeeble works poorly with CWDT as you can't use a level 20 due to the CWDT requirements.

On Warlord's Mark: I don't think this can be taken out of any boss setup, so your option 2 is out. Warlord's is THE biggest source of leech and it solves mana issues. Many will say 'Vinktar's is all you need' - and they are right for T15 and below, OR on those ridiculous 1-shot BV builds, because that's the only time where 4.8 - 6 seconds of 20% leech will outperform a consistent 0.8%-0.88% leech (it's not a full 2% due to bosses having 60% less effect).

As for whether to have it on CWDT or Blasphemy, the jury is still out on this one. CWDT Warlord's is a great, ingenious way to save 35% mana reservation, but you will run into the occasional spot where you're at 15% ES and you DON'T have Warlord's up on anything. Once again - this is fine for trash mobs, but on bosses, putting it on Blasphemy is extra insurance.

On Poacher's: This one is hella interesting but only certain builds will find it useful. I don't think it should be in the core of most builds, but once I get my +1 curse voll's it's definitely going to be on mine. Let's see why:

A. If you're running OP's Elreon x 2 + Mana on hit requirement, you don't have to worry about needing mana back from Poacher's Mark. The life gain is inconsequential.
B. It IS pretty great for mapping and permaflasking, but then again, the best mapping tool ever has been a 20/20 Blood Rage gem, or Vaal Haste if you don't like gambling.
C. It is a GODSEND if you're trying to get the Additional Accuracy gem out of the set-up. Poacher's shreds 49% of a monster's evasion, which can lower acc required to hit by a good four figures. Do remember bosses once again reduce curse effectiveness, so it's only taking maybe 800 off the 90% hit requirement. The perfect use for Poacher's would be a high-end accuracy on rings, BV / Empower in +1 chest, where the additional mana requirements can be patched up with Poacher's and the accuracy gap is narrowed or removed.

I think the contender for third curse slot should be Elemental Weakness at all times. It's true that having EE lessens the impact - it is still huge, however. You do have to weigh this against the jewels you have, however, as a third curse comes at the cost of 6-7 skill points that could be used to reach 2 jewels or more ES nodes. Many would argue dual curse is already overkill and they aren't wrong.

Finally, if you like to be ultra safe at level 99.85, perhaps - Temp Chains is a great option that should render you immortal. Keep this one on CWDT - reason being it's the one curse you want to stick on a boss even if you go out of range.

Hey thanks, so I use now blashemy + enfeeble + warlords, on CwDT is temporal chains. Thats the safiest setup, right?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"

Hey thanks, so I use now blashemy + enfeeble + warlords, on CwDT is temporal chains. Thats the safiest setup, right?

Pretty much. Not sure what could kill you throught hat. Do remember that DPS is important, too :)
Okay, so I was doing Assassin, but getting my ass handed to me, so swapped to Trickster. You've not got any CoC setup for Trickster - are we supposed to be manually discharging? I tried glancing through the comments, but 97 pages with a crappy search is bad. :P
"
Raum266 wrote:
Okay, so I was doing Assassin, but getting my ass handed to me, so swapped to Trickster. You've not got any CoC setup for Trickster - are we supposed to be manually discharging? I tried glancing through the comments, but 97 pages with a crappy search is bad. :P

What are you talking about? Did you look at the first post? It clearly explains what changes for Trickster...
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info