[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Going pretty well so far. Just got +1 volls ammy so switched over to double curse. Only lvl 3 enlighten though. Will miss herald of ice .. haha ... Next ill be trying to upgrade my rings :/
I have question, its normal that i die on chimera with like 8 mods including 55% more damage and 35% life ? I don't use ll gem, only vinktar, 0,2% lightning amulet and boots. Should i switch to ll gem when i fight guardians ? You can see my gear in my profile (Lerras nickname). Someone killed Shaper with this build ?
"
In that case, is there any other blue skill gem that I could use in my 3G3B Voll's instead of Dishcarge? Currently don't have the helm enchant but I'm gonna get one sometime soon, so I rreally don´t want to recolour my Voll´s for the BV setup.

Smerte,

I had to stop when I got dangerously low on Chromes with a 3g/3b setup as well. Don't have helmet enchant so I went with the following:

To be clear, this gem setup is nowhere near ideal. However given that if you are stuck with a 3g/3b Voll's and you don't have the currency to get the 4g/2b and you'd rather just focus on getting the 30% helm enchant then this seems to work fairly well. With a Concentrated gem in the Cospri I find the DPS is not too bad. And if you are just map clearing the IAoE gem isn't bad either.
"
Anbokr wrote:
Got a +1 curse voll's today :D, but man I gotta say that I actually miss herald of ice (didn't think I would) -- didn't realize how nice the shatter was for mapping and killing random corner mobs. The explosion was also pretty satisfying.

RIP Herald of Ice.

I have 3 curses in CwDT setup and still have herald of ice with ice bite. Like said someone smart here - you dot need put curses on mobs that you kill fast enough. So I dont use Blashemy, bosses get free 3 curses just once they hit me. With 9.6k ES I think I can absord any 1st hard hit and then leeach all that back, Enfeeble will make sure I wont get more big hits
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
ArcaneLuke wrote:

I see you have dropped the increased accuracry gem for the empower. I'd think that's only worth it if you can get over 90% chance to hit without the IA, as accuracy is really important for critting consistently.

I did try taking out ICS or PCoC but I just didn't feel like I am discharging enough without them. I currently have 80% chance to hit and I took into consideration that I have poacher's mark which makes enemy have 49% less evasion. So I thought 80% is enough.
Last edited by gladiusss on Jan 12, 2017, 1:50:35 AM
"
danios50 wrote:
I have question, its normal that i die on chimera with like 8 mods including 55% more damage and 35% life ? I don't use ll gem, only vinktar, 0,2% lightning amulet and boots. Should i switch to ll gem when i fight guardians ? You can see my gear in my profile (Lerras nickname). Someone killed Shaper with this build ?

Chimera should be a breeze for this build. What are you dying to? The phase where he appears and slashes?

If you have Warlord's Mark on him that's more than enough leech. If you're dying early in the fight, you may be bleeding out (either Death's Door or flask, I personally flask).

If you're dying at the dashing phase, you're probably unaware of the mechanics. Use charge to enter the smoke clouds, he stops swiping at you if you enter enough of them.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Currently level 92 atm, but at a loss now of where to go with points, as OP's skill build only goes up to level 91 for Assassin (if you get the 3x far away nodes with Intuitive Leap). Any ideas?
"
Opungo wrote:
Currently level 92 atm, but at a loss now of where to go with points, as OP's skill build only goes up to level 91 for Assassin (if you get the 3x far away nodes with Intuitive Leap). Any ideas?

More ES / Jewel slots. The former for buffer since dying really hurts your XP gain now, the latter if you want to burn down bosses faster and have mastery of fights. % ES + triple multi jewels are probably the best of both.

I like intuitive leaping at the node north of witch to pick up ES on Shield and Alchemist notables while skipping stuff like Power Charge duration.

Whispers of Doom is a huge 7 point commitment but opens up a lot for the build. Can be substituted with a corrupter Devotion though.
Hi, enjoying the build so far. Have a question about how to have both purities and discipline up at the same time. I took the 4% reduced mana reserved node near CI, but that still won't let me have all 3 auras up, what am i missing?
"
gladiusss wrote:
"
ArcaneLuke wrote:

I see you have dropped the increased accuracry gem for the empower. I'd think that's only worth it if you can get over 90% chance to hit without the IA, as accuracy is really important for critting consistently.

I did try taking out ICS or PCoC but I just didn't feel like I am discharging enough without them. I currently have 80% chance to hit and I took into consideration that I have poacher's mark which makes enemy have 49% less evasion. So I thought 80% is enough.

Looking up some old spreadsheets and doing some napkin math:

To hit a 83 (T16) mob at a 90% rate, you still need about 1600 accuracy total on the attack WITH Poacher's Mark up.

Without Poacher's its closer to 2500 required. Given how the gem supplies a ton of Accuracy, I think the drop-off may be a little steep even for a +4 levels. Your chest discharge fires second anyway - only if the 30% charges was not consumed.

If you can throw together 1600 acc from gear which should be doable, then congrats, you may have enough DPS to do that shaper build you keep wanting to see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info