[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
I am running Assassin and here is my setup on legacy sc league:

I think life leech is too important mechanic to rely only on enchant/curse so I think best idea is to put it in your 6l (especially if you aim at getting lvl 100).Thats said i got great numbers of accu on gear so if you can't get like 3k accu with ice golem up then additional accu could be better.

The most valuable variation is getting increased quantity gem and putting it in cospri setup,you don't lose your 6l power and iiq basically doubles your income (because if for example crafting map on average will cost 1 chaos on average or so when normally u could get like 3 c on avg,now u will get 5 c,so basically you are 4 c instead of 2 c ahead.You should still be able to oneshot all packs with right jewels.

Also if u lvling dont spam your vinktar,use it only vs bosses and when you are in danger of dying (maybe you can spam if u got legacy vinktar,idk)

P.S.I have sometimes error ,,you have been kicked for performing too many actions'' (thats happen often in breaches). Someone is experiencing it too? Is there any way to fix it?

Holy fuck this gear is insane, are you RMTing sir?
Last edited by Lordados on Mar 25, 2017, 9:04:41 PM
can someone list the order from best to worst of the vinktars?
Last edited by pandlings on Mar 25, 2017, 11:42:55 PM
"
Lordados wrote:
"

I think life leech is too important mechanic to rely only on enchant/curse so I think best idea is to put it in your 6l (especially if you aim at getting lvl 100).Thats said i got great numbers of accu on gear so if you can't get like 3k accu with ice golem up then additional accu could be better.

The most valuable variation is getting increased quantity gem and putting it in cospri setup,you don't lose your 6l power and iiq basically doubles your income (because if for example crafting map on average will cost 1 chaos on average or so when normally u could get like 3 c on avg,now u will get 5 c,so basically you are 4 c instead of 2 c ahead.You should still be able to oneshot all packs with right jewels.

Also if u lvling dont spam your vinktar,use it only vs bosses and when you are in danger of dying (maybe you can spam if u got legacy vinktar,idk)

P.S.I have sometimes error ,,you have been kicked for performing too many actions'' (thats happen often in breaches). Someone is experiencing it too? Is there any way to fix it?

Nope,just working hard Sir :)
"
pandlings wrote:

1.legacy vinktar pen (doesn't exist on legacy i Think)
2.legacy vinktar spell dmg
3.non legacy pen
4.non legacy spell dmg
other are trash for this build imo
"
"
Lordados wrote:
"

Nope,just working hard Sir :)
"
pandlings wrote:

1.legacy vinktar pen (doesn't exist on legacy i Think)
2.legacy vinktar spell dmg
3.non legacy pen
4.non legacy spell dmg
other are trash for this build imo

Please share your secret, because I've been griding since the league start as vaal spark mapping all day and I couldnt even come close to afford 1 piece of your gear let alone a whole set.... dude +1 headhunter +1 volls, crazy shield crazy helm... I'd say no way you have all this already in the league and you're in standard but you're actually not
Last edited by Lordados on Mar 26, 2017, 12:39:37 AM
Is Headhunter a good investment for this build? I am trying to look of ways to find upgrades and am thinking about HH. Any input is appreciated :)
"
Lordados wrote:
Spoiler
"

Yes he is. He was doing it in breach league also.
So.. i also tried this build and.. its not that bad. Its rly fast and i was able to clear all maps till t14. Didnt tried higher so probably its possible too.

But i have 1 big problem with this build but i am ok with that. This build is for fast clear maps not for boss fighting where i struggle. I cant do atziri, lab, breachstones etc.. You can boss fight till you have flask and you cant reffil them during theese fights. So for theese one is probably better go patchfinder. I still dont have enchants but i dont think that it will change anythinq. I will be still able to burst them for like 5s and then i am out. These bosses have just so much hp for it.
Last edited by Recrow on Mar 26, 2017, 8:01:48 AM
"
Recrow wrote:
So.. i also tried this build and.. its not that bad. Its rly fast and i was able to clear all maps till t14. Didnt tried higher so probably its possible too.

But i have 1 big problem with this build but i am ok with that. This build is for fast clear maps not for boss fighting where i struggle. I cant do atziri, lab, breachstones etc.. You can boss fight till you have flask and you cant reffil them during theese fights. So for theese one is probably better go patchfinder. I still dont have enchants but i dont think that it will change anythinq. I will be still able to burst them for like 5s and then i am out. These bosses have just so much hp for it.

Life leech gem + 30% helm enchant you can do any boss even shaper

Hi!
These are the items that im currently using. Im having troubles with the lack of crit chance.
Is there a way to improve my crit chance on shield charge?
Last edited by Propht on Mar 26, 2017, 3:35:56 PM
"
Propht wrote:

Hi!
These are the items that im currently using. Im having troubles with the lack of crit chance.
Is there a way to improve my crit chance on shield charge?

Not sure why you have problems with shield charge the problem here should be your cyclone since you're not wearing 3.5 crit gloves. Trickster clears more with cyclone.

Conversion flask ruining EE. You have flat phys on one of your rings.

No shock immune (1.5 Multiplier to ALL DAMAGE on yourself)

Get Vaal Pact asap.

Quality your chest.

Quality your rumis.

Rest of your gear seems fine for a budget trickster.
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Last edited by maddognils on Mar 26, 2017, 3:51:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info