[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
Gracekin wrote:
hi im having problems trying to boost my accuracy in breach lvl 77 trickster ive followed ure guide but everytime i try i dont crit anywhere enough to survive help

Lvl 77 is garbage. Get into the mid 80s and by that time your gems will also be up to scratch (additional accuracy for one)
"
vvamic wrote:
Spoiler
"
alg0801 wrote:
I probably had more trouble with Trickster because I started as Trickster with zero currency 2 weeks ago as first Breach char. BIG MISTAKE lol.

7.4k ES is plenty to steamroll maps for currency farming. 7.4k ES is not fine for end game bosses and problem top tier maps. 7.4k is not plenty when you start considering gear upgrades like Death's Door.

I have budget ES Helm and Shield which has a lot of room for (expensive) upgrade. There are also ways to run Assassin without -8 elreon rings as someone rolling Shaper in here proposed. I believe he runs Blasphemy+Warlords mark and 2 auras instead of 3.

I am familiar with the setup "primaeva" used that to kill shaper. A dual curse setup will cost you a lot more than decent Eleron rings.(infact 90% of the OP mentioned build gear, would go for a +1 voll's ammy)

Just as "Docbp87" said above, Stash filled with currency is a must for this build. For now you can stick to shaped map farming until you can upgrade your gear.

Yup! But do remember my first Shaper kills were actually with Whispers of Doom, not with the +1 Curse ammy. That said the ammy frees up 6 points of passives which can be channeled towards offense, but the investment into that amulet is by no means necessary (I was running .2% fire leech in fact, so it was much safer back then).

Also, my non Elreon rings cost 5c and 15c respectively :) Kinda cheaper than multimodding don't you think?
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Feb 7, 2017, 1:24:49 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:
Spoiler
"
alg0801 wrote:
I probably had more trouble with Trickster because I started as Trickster with zero currency 2 weeks ago as first Breach char. BIG MISTAKE lol.

7.4k ES is plenty to steamroll maps for currency farming. 7.4k ES is not fine for end game bosses and problem top tier maps. 7.4k is not plenty when you start considering gear upgrades like Death's Door.

I have budget ES Helm and Shield which has a lot of room for (expensive) upgrade. There are also ways to run Assassin without -8 elreon rings as someone rolling Shaper in here proposed. I believe he runs Blasphemy+Warlords mark and 2 auras instead of 3.

I am familiar with the setup "primaeva" used that to kill shaper. A dual curse setup will cost you a lot more than decent Eleron rings.(infact 90% of the OP mentioned build gear, would go for a +1 voll's ammy)

Just as "Docbp87" said above, Stash filled with currency is a must for this build. For now you can stick to shaped map farming until you can upgrade your gear.

Yup! But do remember my first Shaper kills were actually with Whispers of Doom, not with the +1 Curse ammy. That said the ammy frees up 6 points of passives which can be channeled towards offense, but the investment into that amulet is by no means necessary (I was running .2% fire leech in fact, so it was much safer back then).

Also, my non Elreon rings cost 5c and 15c respectively :) Kinda cheaper than multimodding don't you think?

Agreed, +1 ammy is not needed. Even Eleron rings aren't necessary, just a warlords mark on blasphemy is enough to keep the leech up all time.

You will only get into trouble with no regen maps where you have to run a mana flask. Hexproof should be avoided like plague.

A T1 accuracy ring with some resists/ES might cost a decent amount in new league's but still cheaper than multi-modded Eleron rings.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:
Spoiler
"
alg0801 wrote:

So in your opinion, before multi-modded elreon rings, is it worth dropping both Purities and running:

Enlighten + Blasphemy + Warlords + Discipline, and using 2 regular rings for an easy gain (without even changing socket colors) of something like:

80-90 ES
300-400 AR
resists

Without investing exalts into non-elreon rings. The AR is not even mandatory as I run AA gems currently.

I'm running a 7k ES pool right now and about to grab Death's Door. I lose out on some ES from belt since I'm running
(snagged for 20c)

I'm good to go for Uber Labs, but I'm investigating what my options are to push me towards 8k ES with minimal investment.

Last edited by alg0801 on Feb 7, 2017, 9:38:42 AM
What's a good tool tip number in hideout for CD+IAOE+Discharge ?
Hey, I've got a question, why EE?
How crucial is the helm enchant? Is it just a QoL or YUUUGGEEEEE damage boost?
It's needed to run the dual discharge setup. It's not needed to play the build. The build still wrecks without it.

"
Chonuza wrote:
Hey, I've got a question, why EE?

Because it is a MASSIVE damage increase. Every time you trigger discharge, you are hitting first with an attack that deals cold damage, this gives mobs cold res, but lowers their fire and lightning res. Since your Discharge is (99%) fire and lightning damage, it makes a huge difference in the amount of damage they take.

"
maxineji wrote:

It is expensive, but it really does make a YUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE difference in your single target, allowing you to effectively use a second discharge in your chest.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Feb 8, 2017, 11:41:27 AM
"
maxineji wrote:

Personally I thought it was a waste of money for me to buy it. This is because I only ever play T11-T13 maps on this Discharge character. It does not really help you at all for speed map clearing. It only really helps single target and T11-T13 bosses have such low health that it does not matter.

If you want to try to kill Guardians and Shaper though with this build, you will probably need to get it. Your single target is just too terrible otherwise. However, I do not recommend using this build as a boss killer. You can easily make another character for far cheaper to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info