Crafting help

I just crafted a mace and was very please With the result.

It currently stands With 153% increased physical damage, adds 32 to 62 physical damage and has 18% increased attack speed. It has no other stats.

What I'm realy hoping for is a dictator's roll. But I'm not realy sure what the best way forward is. Any suggestions would be helpfull.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2016, 12:59:07 PM
Exalts are the only thing that can add a hybrid roll. Your choices are to yolo exalt or to use eternal orbs to roll back each exalt that fails to get the mod you want. Unless you are wealthy and want to end up broke, go for the yolo exalt and pray to RNGesus.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks for the reply. I tried that, unfortunately I did not get the result i hoped for. But I guess thats how crafting works.
"
Bartiameus wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I tried that, unfortunately I did not get the result i hoped for. But I guess thats how crafting works.
Did you craft a suffix on it first? This would have increased your chances of getting the third prefix roll. If your first YOLO added a third suffix, you would then have even better odds of getting your hybrid roll.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info