What is the saddest moment you have ever seen in a animated show or cartoon made for kids?

"
SkyCore wrote:

Toss up between those too *sniff*
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

Toss up between those too *sniff*

That Ash & Pikachu scene was heart wrenching Q_Q
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 28, 2016, 1:24:35 PM
The Land Before Time. The part where Little Foot's mother dies. I cried when I was a kid watching that.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
diablofdb wrote:
for me it was during the episode "tales of Ba Sing Se" from Avatar: The last airbender, when it come to the very sad ending of the tale of Iroh, the moment he start singing for his dead son.

Swift kick to the feels. Every. Time. I was gutted when I first watched it.
When I was a kid and watched that one Outlaw Star episode where the kid actually killed his date without realizing it and then wondered why he was stood up...

That really killed me; I was hiding under the tablecloth and crying.. :S

But when I was adult-like, I'd say One Piece.. I've cried at least twice. I guess Naruto for Itachi/Sasuke scenes are also.

PS. Iroh is best.
PSS. This makes me sound like a weeb; I swear I don't watch Anime! [anymore]
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Sep 30, 2016, 7:26:55 PM
As a kid i can only remember being teared up once and that was the death of optimus prime.
As an adult i would say some moments in naruto like the death of asuma sarutobi,also avatar had some scenes that hit hard.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info